Ann Coulter furious at Trump over broken promises
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:16:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Ann Coulter furious at Trump over broken promises
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ann Coulter furious at Trump over broken promises  (Read 503 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 18, 2017, 04:39:42 PM »

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/06/17/ann-coulter-goes-on-anti-trump-tirade-suggests-pence-could-be-p/22421969/                                                                                                                                     

[quote]
On Friday, she wrote, "This daily Trump melodrama is worth it ONLY if he's really going to build the wall, cut off Muslim refugees and deport illegals."

Coulter then added in a pair of messages, "Today's BORDER WALLCONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Miles completed yesterday—Zero; Miles completed since Inauguration—Zero. NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW. Anyone in a Southwestern state who strolls to the border & drops a brick will have done more to build the wall than @realDonaldTrump."
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 06:20:34 PM »

Is she just complaining about the wall? Pretty much everyone I knew who supported Trump never thought the wall would be built. It was just a fun campaign slogan after awhile

If it happens though...that would be interesting
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 06:24:35 PM »

Ann Coulter is an entertainer, not a journalist.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 06:30:38 PM »

hahahahaha
PoliticalShelter
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »

Ann coulter is really desperate to find a new niche now that her brand of politics is mow mainstream.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 08:54:03 PM »

Ann Coulter makes a living on perpetual outrage. And she's right to be outraged. The DACA decision was most unfortunate. What is she supposed to do though? Vote for Hillary?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »

Ann Coulter makes a living on perpetual outrage. And she's right to be outraged. The DACA decision was most unfortunate. What is she supposed to do though? Vote for Hillary?

Are you actually surprised, given that you followed the campaign and presumably learned about Trump's manner of conduct, that he is full of broken promises and outright dishonesty?

Where is the 'shock' here?  Perhaps the most predictable thing about a candidate like Trump - who promised you the world - is that he would be a colossal disappointment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 09:05:32 PM »

Are you actually surprised, given that you followed the campaign and presumably learned about Trump's manner of conduct, that he is full of broken promises and outright dishonesty?

Where is the 'shock' here?  Perhaps the most predictable thing about a candidate like Trump - who promised you the world - is that he would be a colossal disappointment.
It depends on your definition of a "broken promise." DACA was an outright betrayal, but at the same time, as dreadful as it is, I can still see the logic in the decision however much I disagree.

I of course allow for flip-flops. And Trump, while perhaps letting us down a few times, has yet to outright betray our core mission. Look at how he's handled NATO, for example. He scared them into getting concessions. Deportations are at unprecedented levels right now. NAFTA is in the beginning stages of being overhauled.

He's playing the game a bit more nimbly than we expected because of his larger than life personality, but I don't really feel that he's flip-flopped much outside of foreign policy. Trump's foreign policy was half perfect, half terrible during the campaign as it was, and so far, it's been like 99% terrible.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM »

It depends on your definition of a "broken promise." DACA was an outright betrayal, but at the same time, as dreadful as it is, I can still see the logic in the decision however much I disagree.

I of course allow for flip-flops. And Trump, while perhaps letting us down a few times, has yet to outright betray our core mission. Look at how he's handled NATO, for example. He scared them into getting concessions. Deportations are at unprecedented levels right now. NAFTA is in the beginning stages of being overhauled.

He's playing the game a bit more nimbly than we expected because of his larger than life personality, but I don't really feel that he's flip-flopped much outside of foreign policy. Trump's foreign policy was half perfect, half terrible during the campaign as it was, and so far, it's been like 99% terrible.

Good to know that you consider not treating children like locusts because they don't have citizenship papers a betrayal.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies