MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:46:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous!  (Read 32235 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: September 22, 2017, 10:15:15 AM »
« edited: September 22, 2017, 10:18:16 AM by heatcharger 🌹‏ »

Baker is a well-established figure in PG County, and I think he may do even better than Clinton in PG and MoCo. Kamenetz will obviously do decently in Baltimore County, but I don't think he has enough of a presence in the city to overcome Baker's huge margins near the Beltway. Plus Baker helped bring the MGM to the National Harbor which was a great development, so maybe he has some good will there as well. How the rest of the state votes doesn't matter at all, and I don't really think Jealous is well-suited for rural MD anyway.

Unfortunately I think Hogan's chances for re-election have gotten a bit better because of the Purple Line ground breaking and muh longer summer vacations. This sucks because while Hogan might not be the worst blue-state Republican (I think Rauner wins that), he is certainly worse than those RINOs Scott and Baker.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:42:15 AM »

Suburban racists in Carroll County prefer money be wasted on heated sidewalks than be given to Baltimore schools. However it’s not like the City Council is any better at allocating the money that was allocated to them. Also that tweet is from last year, and since I never heard about it, I doubt it had much effect.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies