MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:50:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD-Gov: Don't be Jealous!  (Read 32012 times)
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« on: December 24, 2017, 08:33:09 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/former-md-congresswoman-donna-edwards-to-run-for-county-executive/2017/10/04/76f9e0e0-a7a6-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?utm_term=.9382ec8ec33f

Looks like this flew under the radar. She is running to replace Rushern Baker. This is likely a boost African American turnout and makes the path even harder for Hogan.

Good. I miss Donna Edwards.
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 04:17:49 PM »

I usually loathe dynastic politics, but I'd be okay with her taking his seat. It's unfortunate that she's no longer in the gubernatorial election. The gubernatorial election is back to being a sausage party, unfortunately.
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »

I usually loathe dynastic politics, but I'd be okay with her taking his seat. It's unfortunate that she's no longer in the gubernatorial election. The gubernatorial election is back to being a sausage party, unfortunately.
I wouldn't call the campaign a total Sausage Party. Rushern Baker is a pretty serious candidate that should at least give Hogan a scare. It's Jealous who I'm afraid could throw the general election to Hogan.

I was just referring to the remaining candidates being men. I didn't mean to infer that they weren't serious. I find it hard to imagine Rushern Baker losing the primary or the general, but it was nice having Maya Rockeymoore Cummings around.
Former Kentuckian
Cal

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:35:00 AM »

Shocked by Kamenetz's passing. Will his name still be on the ballot? He was often in second place in the polls, iirc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies