Tillerson is fed up.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:32:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tillerson is fed up.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tillerson is fed up.  (Read 1995 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 12:10:25 PM »

Tillerson is lucky he is even SOS (thanks to Rubio, McCain and Lindsey caving to pressure and voting for him).

Tillerson is HP garbage.

Trying to deal with Israel and Palestine on an even Keel rather than giving Israel free hand to bulldoze over all of gross that support families and have been in existence for centuries for a new Bank of illegal settlement equals HP garbage.

Well you're at least consisted in your stupid posts
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2017, 12:56:16 PM »

Looks like we'll be getting Secretary Nikki Haley sooner than later. Not that I'm complaining.

Haley's been... not terrible at the UN? She'd be an improvement of T-Rex certainly
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2017, 02:27:25 PM »

I never thought of turnips as being especially bright, but maybe you know more about vegetable farming than I do. There are many things I could say about Haley. That she is dumb is not one of them.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »

Tillerson is lucky he is even SOS (thanks to Rubio, McCain and Lindsey caving to pressure and voting for him).

Tillerson is HP garbage.

Trying to deal with Israel and Palestine on an even Keel rather than giving Israel free hand to bulldoze over all of gross that support families and have been in existence for centuries for a new Bank of illegal settlement equals HP garbage.

Completely incoherent post (are you on drugs?), but I hope you feel better after this rant.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »

Tillerson is HP garbage.

I'm not sure why you are being so hostile...?

I don't dislike Tillerson because of Israel-Palestinian issues. In fact, I think he's been decent on the issue. Same with Mattis, surprisingly.

my problems with Tillerson are his connections to Exxon Mobil, his bad record on Russia, Iran, and Qatar.

You people need to stop assuming all I think about is Israel. I'm a neoconservative for a reason. I have a whole ideology on foreign policy. My Pro-Israel views are just apart of that.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies