Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2017, 06:15:08 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: TexasGurl, Torie, Vice President PiT)
| | |-+  Trump destroys CNN in new tweet
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Trump destroys CNN in new tweet  (Read 2508 times)
JGibson
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 11:22:49 am »
Ignore

That violence against journalists-inciting CNN bodyslam tweet is yet another reason that he is an authoritarian thug disgracing American values.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:24:24 am by JGibson »Logged
ProudModerate2
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2017, 11:34:22 am »
Ignore

ProudModerate2
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2017, 11:42:19 am »
Ignore

At this point Trump isn't the problem anymore it's people like OP

I like the OP's comical use of the word "destroys" in the thread title.
He was partially correct ..... except for the fact that it is the president who is self-destructing.
All the childish and clownish behavior is a very slow but consistent further loss of support from some Republicans and many Independents. Keep-up the good work mr president !  LOL.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2017, 12:00:24 pm »
Ignore

I love how the triggered liberals feign outage here.

The tweet was one of the best that President Trump has ever posted!

Ubi scelus est id, quod non proficit scire, jubemus insurgere leges, armari jura gladio ultore, ut exquisitis poenis subdantur infames, qui sunt, vel qui futuri sunt, rei.

The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2017, 12:17:04 pm »
Ignore

Donald Trump is Modern Day Sane.

The Handsome Monkey King Son Wukong weighs in on politics.
Badger
badger
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 12:26:46 pm »
Ignore

Greatest tweet in presidential history.

Congratulations. You have forfeited what little more Authority you had for your arguments in join the club of Absolut doofuses like Ghost Monkey. Welcome to your new internet Club of losers to a once at least semi-respectable poster.

I'm sure Pope Francis would be very proud.

Are you capable of posting anything other than personal attacks? Good grief.

1. Yes. Frequently.

2. I call out stupid posts. The fact that a person posted it is not the point.

3. Your seeing RI lauding Trump's repeatedly grossly unprofessional behavior--which at least arguably implies support for the ongoing threat of violence towards reporters and other opponents, but regardless has reduced the OFFICE of POTUS to an absolute laughing stock--to be a lesser sin than calling him out on it--to include the facing the uncomfortable fact that for someone who continually prides himself on being more Catholic than the Pope and all those who disagree play risk with their immortal soul would have to concede His Holiness would have diametrically opposite views--merely reflects your indefensible lingering support for the literal worst president in American history.

So, in short, whatevs.

But I can think of ways to retaliate.

Knowing you, we're sure you can.

But hopefully cooler heads will dissuade you from vandalizing synagogues.
Badger
badger
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2017, 12:27:49 pm »
Ignore

Donald Trump is Modern Day Sane.

Huh

Vosem
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: -6.26

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:08 pm »
Ignore

I really don't think the tweet breaks any new ground for Trump. It's childish and kinda crass, but, well, so were the last 50. Nor does it break any new ground for Atlas Forum; the reactions are exactly the same as they've been in the past. I am curious about one thing, however...

Just another steppingstone to the inevitable Will Hurd presidency.

How does this possibly logically follow?

I will NOT be accepting any result other than a victory for America's next President, Governor Gary Earl Johnson Angry
RI
realisticidealist
YaBB God
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 4.35

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 12:29:15 pm »
Ignore

Congratulations. You have forfeited what little more Authority you had for your arguments in join the club of Absolut doofuses like Ghost Monkey. Welcome to your new internet Club of losers to a once at least semi-respectable poster.

Oh come on. The tweet is a joke, but the far bigger joke are the  histrionic cries that this is somehow "violence-inciting" or beneath the president or an attack against freedom of the press. Politics has become one big joke in this country, and we've made it that way. When I laugh at Trump, I'm also laughing at myself and you and all of us. We deserve all of this; the least I can do is find it entertaining.
Devout Centrist
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.45, S: -10.00

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2017, 12:30:54 pm »
Ignore

It's Smiley Just Smiley A Smiley Joke Smiley Stop Smiley Getting Smiley So Smiley Angry Smiley It's Smiley Not Smiley Like Smiley He Smiley Means Smiley It Smiley

You are so partial that your opinion is worth little.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2017, 12:31:13 pm »
Ignore

I hate having a literal retard as President.

This isn't unprecedented, this isn't a new low for him, I just wish we had a President, any President, with basic cognitive functions who cares about the job he has.

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2017, 12:32:56 pm »
Ignore

Now folks come on. Even if you're a supporter of Republican policies, this is just dumb and not adult. It's kindergarden behavior at best. Let alone presidential behavior. How low has this dude gone? Doesn't he have a job to do? Why is he spending time with kind of garbage instead of working on our problems?

With that being said: Elect a clown, expect a circus.

United Arab Emirates Immigrant, naturalized US citizen, resident of the wonderful state of California, devoted liberal Democrat. Any questions?

Endorsements:
- President: Kamala Harris
- CA Governor: Gavin Newsom
- CA Senate: Kevin de León

- AL Senate: Doug Jones
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.19, S: -6.17

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2017, 12:36:18 pm »
Ignore

I don't get Trump's beef with CNN. Nobody watches CNN (apart from Trump apparently), and if you do, it's aggressively milquetoast and bland. When was the last time CNN actually broke a story, let alone an anti-Trump story? It just seems like a dumb target. Why not post the same GIF with an ISIL flag instead of a CNN logo? Then Trump would have come across as badass, given ISIL's big league losses recently. As it is, it just feels like an old guy yelling at the mean TV people.

A notorious art thief and prolific womanizer

hueylong
United States

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2017, 12:37:41 pm »
Ignore

I really don't think the tweet breaks any new ground for Trump. It's childish and kinda crass, but, well, so were the last 50. Nor does it break any new ground for Atlas Forum; the reactions are exactly the same as they've been in the past. I am curious about one thing, however...

Just another steppingstone to the inevitable Will Hurd presidency.

How does this possibly logically follow?

It doesn't. It's a joke. I like Will Hurd.
Badger
badger
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2017, 12:39:23 pm »
Ignore

Oh come on. The tweet is a joke, but the far bigger joke are the  histrionic cries that this is somehow "violence-inciting" or beneath the president or an attack against freedom of the press. Politics has become one big joke in this country, and we've made it that way. When I laugh at Trump, I'm also laughing at myself and you and all of us. We deserve all of this; the least I can do is find it entertaining.

No. Some of us don't take the jackassed view that our politics--and thus our government structure, and thus our country and its future--is such a joke that you might as well sit back and laugh.

OF COURSE this is beneath the presidency! It doesn't take "histrionics" to object to Trump's utter buffoon-like behavior, just simply not being a dunce.

Don't cower behind "gee, the system's so messed up I might as well laugh at the president being a literal clown" to waive off your support of it.

You and your ilk readily and even fervently seek a series of policy goals so adamantly, you're absolutely willing to write off the dignity of the POTUS, America's standing in the world, and any remaining notion of civility in political discourse to obtain said goals.

Kindly don't insult our intelligence by saying this is nothing more than a Faustian bargain where you have to support the idiocy of our current A$$hole is Chief in order to get the social conservative doctrine you long for in place, and if America's basic political contract is torn asunder in the process, you'll sign said contract every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Devout Centrist
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.45, S: -10.00

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2017, 12:40:41 pm »
Ignore

This isn't unprecedented, this isn't a new low for him, I just wish we had a President, any President, with basic cognitive functions who cares about the job he has.
Calling him a retard is insulting to mentally retarded people. They have way more control and intelligence.

You are so partial that your opinion is worth little.
Hindsight is 2020
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
Ignore

Again I see cons here and on the link to Brietbart justify his actions under payback for the Obama years. Obama never treated cons like this and you are lying to yourself cons if you think so
mgop

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2017, 12:41:44 pm »
Ignore

it is just a joke. obama have colbert and jon stewart for that and trump have to do everything by himself.
Yank2133
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2017, 12:43:56 pm »
Ignore

This pretty much sums up the modern conservative. It is all about trolling liberals, they don't really stand or believe in anything.

Badger
badger
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2017, 12:45:21 pm »
Ignore

it is just a joke. obama have colbert and jon stewart for that and trump have to do everything by himself.

Stop posting. Stop breeding.

(OK, TJ, you may have a point on this one. But c'mon man, consider the source! Wink )

hueylong
United States

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2017, 12:47:00 pm »
Ignore

No. Some of us don't take the jackassed view that our politics--and thus our government structure, and thus our country and its future--is such a joke that you might as well sit back and laugh.

OF COURSE this is beneath the presidency! It doesn't take "histrionics" to object to Trump's utter buffoon-like behavior, just simply not being a dunce.

Don't cower behind "gee, the system's so messed up I might as well laugh at the president being a literal clown" to waive off your support of it.

You and your ilk readily and even fervently seek a series of policy goals so adamantly, you're absolutely willing to write off the dignity of the POTUS, America's standing in the world, and any remaining notion of civility in political discourse to obtain said goals.

Kindly don't insult our intelligence by saying this is nothing more than a Faustian bargain where you have to support the idiocy of our current A$$hole is Chief in order to get the social conservative doctrine you long for in place, and if America's basic political contract is torn asunder in the process, you'll sign said contract every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Huge portions of these people don't care about any policy goals. They're driven by simpler, more instinctual things which Trump plays to.  

This pretty much sums up the modern conservative. It is all about trolling liberals, they don't really stand or believe in anything.

Basically this.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2017, 12:48:26 pm »
Ignore

Calling him a retard is insulting to mentally retarded people.

Not making an insult, I legitimiately think Trump has vascular dementia.

mgop

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2017, 12:48:29 pm »
Ignore

badger is not r, he is d. and he want's the d...
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2017, 12:51:03 pm »
Ignore

Has Greg Gianforte retweeted this yet? Tongue
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2017, 01:01:50 pm »
Ignore

Wait, so you're telling me this isn't Trump's real Twitter feed?  I'm confused now.

My magnum opus is now complete.  Read the complete "The Adventures of Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" (now in paperback).

Watch Dave being briefed by the mods.

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout