Trump destroys CNN in new tweet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:32:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump destroys CNN in new tweet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump destroys CNN in new tweet  (Read 5518 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 02, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »

Greatest tweet in presidential history.

Congratulations. You have forfeited what little more Authority you had for your arguments in join the club of Absolut doofuses like Ghost Monkey. Welcome to your new internet Club of losers to a once at least semi-respectable poster.

I'm sure Pope Francis would be very proud.

Are you capable of posting anything other than personal attacks? Good grief.

1. Yes. Frequently.

2. I call out stupid posts. The fact that a person posted it is not the point.

3. Your seeing RI lauding Trump's repeatedly grossly unprofessional behavior--which at least arguably implies support for the ongoing threat of violence towards reporters and other opponents, but regardless has reduced the OFFICE of POTUS to an absolute laughing stock--to be a lesser sin than calling him out on it--to include the facing the uncomfortable fact that for someone who continually prides himself on being more Catholic than the Pope and all those who disagree play risk with their immortal soul would have to concede His Holiness would have diametrically opposite views--merely reflects your indefensible lingering support for the literal worst president in American history.

So, in short, whatevs.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 12:27:49 PM »

Huh
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 12:39:23 PM »

Greatest tweet in presidential history.

Congratulations. You have forfeited what little more Authority you had for your arguments in join the club of Absolut doofuses like Ghost Monkey. Welcome to your new internet Club of losers to a once at least semi-respectable poster.

I'm sure Pope Francis would be very proud.

Oh come on. The tweet is a joke, but the far bigger joke are the  histrionic cries that this is somehow "violence-inciting" or beneath the president or an attack against freedom of the press. Politics has become one big joke in this country, and we've made it that way. When I laugh at Trump, I'm also laughing at myself and you and all of us. We deserve all of this; the least I can do is find it entertaining.

No. Some of us don't take the jackassed view that our politics--and thus our government structure, and thus our country and its future--is such a joke that you might as well sit back and laugh.

OF COURSE this is beneath the presidency! It doesn't take "histrionics" to object to Trump's utter buffoon-like behavior, just simply not being a dunce.

Don't cower behind "gee, the system's so messed up I might as well laugh at the president being a literal clown" to waive off your support of it.

You and your ilk readily and even fervently seek a series of policy goals so adamantly, you're absolutely willing to write off the dignity of the POTUS, America's standing in the world, and any remaining notion of civility in political discourse to obtain said goals.

Kindly don't insult our intelligence by saying this is nothing more than a Faustian bargain where you have to support the idiocy of our current A$$hole is Chief in order to get the social conservative doctrine you long for in place, and if America's basic political contract is torn asunder in the process, you'll sign said contract every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 12:45:21 PM »

it is just a joke. obama have colbert and jon stewart for that and trump have to do everything by himself.

Stop posting. Stop breeding.

(OK, TJ, you may have a point on this one. But c'mon man, consider the source! Wink )
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 01:11:07 PM »

badger is not r, he is d. and he want's the d...

Badger is an R, and a member of his county's R Central Committee (and previously Executive Committee). Badger just isn't so mindlessly tied to tribalism and party identification that he can't recognize Trump is a bona fide menace to basic American values of civic discourse.

BTW, learn to express your ideas in a marginally coherent fashion. No wonder you support "the Twitter President".
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 01:01:11 PM »

badger is not r, he is d. and he want's the d...

Badger is an R, and a member of his county's R Central Committee (and previously Executive Committee). Badger just isn't so mindlessly tied to tribalism and party identification that he can't recognize Trump is a bona fide menace to basic American values of civic discourse.

Pretty sure you mostly support Democratic candidates in down-ballot races as well, though...

Pretty sure you are wrong speaking as the only person who is in the voting booth when I cast a ballot last time, in which I voted straight party line for all the local Republican candidates including State Rep and state senator. Nice try though
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:05:27 PM »

And yet again, the Troll-in-Chief successfully manages to trigger members of his own party:

Sorry, I don't give a flying F about what moral authorities like  Bill Kristol, Erick Erickson and whoever the hacks behind the "Reagan Battalion" Twitter account think of Trump. These are the people who opposed Trump in the primary because they didn't think he adhered to the sociopathic movement conservatism they boost. They are worse than Trump.

dude! Quit your rabid defensive this bastard! Look at the two posts above yours. He is literally retweeting from hard right nationalists coding anti-Semitic Jewish conspiracy BS along with post about stabbing Muslims! Get over your need to trigger liberals and look for a leader as president.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies