Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:33:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canada apologizes and gives 10 million to someone who killed an American solider  (Read 5296 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 07, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »

I note that the OP has done his normal thing of ignoring awkward points that he can't address.

So I'll ask more directly: should America have arrested people who directly funded the IRA for Treason?  Or indeed; those who gave weapons and support for the Mujahideen in the eighties?

If they tried to make war on the UK yes they should have .

For the mujaheddin absolutely not since the Soviet Union was the bigger threat to the world at the time and they invaded Afghanistan with 0 justification and even less then the us invasion of Iraq .

That's the entire friggin point of the IRA, genius. Roll Eyes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »

I note that the OP has done his normal thing of ignoring awkward points that he can't address.

So I'll ask more directly: should America have arrested people who directly funded the IRA for Treason?  Or indeed; those who gave weapons and support for the Mujahideen in the eighties?

If they tried to make war on the UK yes they should have .

For the mujaheddin absolutely not since the Soviet Union was the bigger threat to the world at the time and they invaded Afghanistan with 0 justification and even less then the us invasion of Iraq .

That's the entire friggin point of the IRA, genius. Roll Eyes

Ok then yes people who joined them (even if they were Americans ) should have been arrested for treason

And yet.....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies