Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:11:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas?
Yes

No

Sometimes

Much worse if you support Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 101

Author Topic: Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas?  (Read 7930 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: July 14, 2017, 06:50:19 AM »

For me, it depends.  I think that a few of my views get the bulk of my criticism, but I will always stand firm for what I believe in.  I also have been looking less and less at the US General Discussion forum, because it is all Russia conspiracy theories and a fundamental disagreement on what healthcare system is best (I think the most efficient would be the government having no role in health care).  Other forums aren't nearly as bad.  Atlas's predictions are always too bullish on Democrats, but I get that because we all think our party will win and there are more Democrats here.

On the other hand, I actually don't think being pro-life is that hard, but some call me out for focusing too much on that one issue (which is impossible, by the way).
>being pro-life
>wanting the government out of healthcare

pick one.

Abortion isn't health care.  Health care doesn't kill people.

Lack of healthcare does...

As I have explained over and over again, the mere existence of entitlements creates the need for them.  If we got rid of every last entitlement, people would have to adapt and the free market would do its magic.  I would actually perhaps consider banning all health insurance other than catastrophic coverage to actually set up a normal supply/demand system for health care.

You support letting the free market solve everything and banning health insurance?  How the hell does that even...

*remembers who I'm replying to*

Oh, nevermind.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies