Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:59:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas?
Yes

No

Sometimes

Much worse if you support Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 101

Author Topic: Is it hard to be a Republican on Atlas?  (Read 8024 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 10, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »

In all honesty, there are a lot of views of mine I don't express, knowing that I'm unlikely to actually persuade anybody, and they certain people strongly regard certain features of theirs as part of their "identity". Not worth my time to get involved in one of those tussles. Even if simply asking questions, the vast majority of responses would be vitriol.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 12:32:37 PM »
« Edited: July 10, 2017, 01:23:50 PM by Cath »

If someone calls you something enough, sometimes you jokingly and sarcastically go along with it ... hence, my username. Smiley  I personally don't think the words "RINO" and "DINO" can be intellectually used 99% of the time.
Or maybe they have a point...

What would the point be?  The term "RINO" is so inexplicably stupid their point is bound to be, also.  "Republican In Name Only" can be reasonably inferred to mean someone who calls themselves a Republican or might be reigstered that way but doesn't vote for Republican politicians or support views that are in the Republican platform.  I do both of those things more often than not, and about as equally as you, judging by your past comments, Mr. Kentucky DIMUHCRAT.

Guys, guys, guys, c'mon. I think it would help if we take a page from Our Dear President and accept that the GOP can be nationalist and globalist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies