Post Your Economic Platform Here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:04:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Post Your Economic Platform Here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Post Your Economic Platform Here  (Read 2461 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2017, 06:36:35 PM »

- Consumption/sales tax of 2.5%, with an exception for those at or below 150% of the poverty line
- Taxes: 25.4(+7.0) cents per gallon and 30.4(+6.0) cents per gallon for diesel fuel
- Raising federal minimum wage to $10.10
- Healthy Americans Act
- Negotiate sanctions on China until they put pressure on North Korea to release political prisoners and liberalize, presenting a united front with Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, India, Russia, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, and the European Union
- https://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/wydenryan.pdf
- Support further foreign aid to Rojava, Peshmerga, and the Syrian National Council, as well as consider temporary aid to Tahrir al-Sham to weaken Assad
- Free trade agreement with the United Kingdom, India, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, Israel, Ireland, Argentina, and (hopefully) all of the European Union

Current tax brackets:
1: 5%
2: 20%
3: 29.5%
4: 33.3%
5: 37.5%
6: 44.5%
(All hikes equal on the respective and corresponding brackets of married couples, single people, etc.)
- Cut all welfare besides food stamps
- Guarantee basic income of up to $20,000, as a supplement for other income(if there is any), and for those who make below that and work above it, they will continue to receive $5,000->$3,000->$1,000 in a three year period after they cross the line of $20,000 per year; states are encouraged to give further funding of a basic income
- Increase NASA budget to $184,000,000,000

I believe this covers most things, except for the military and the Federal Reserve. I'm not completely sure, but I believe this also gives a balanced budget.

this is really all good, except keep basic income to 5,000 and 0 for people who make >50,000, also add some good ford policies
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »

- Consumption/sales tax of 2.5%, with an exception for those at or below 150% of the poverty line
- Taxes: 25.4(+7.0) cents per gallon and 30.4(+6.0) cents per gallon for diesel fuel
- Raising federal minimum wage to $10.10
- Healthy Americans Act
- Negotiate sanctions on China until they put pressure on North Korea to release political prisoners and liberalize, presenting a united front with Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, India, Russia, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, and the European Union
- https://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/wydenryan.pdf
- Support further foreign aid to Rojava, Peshmerga, and the Syrian National Council, as well as consider temporary aid to Tahrir al-Sham to weaken Assad
- Free trade agreement with the United Kingdom, India, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, Israel, Ireland, Argentina, and (hopefully) all of the European Union

Current tax brackets:
1: 5%
2: 20%
3: 29.5%
4: 33.3%
5: 37.5%
6: 44.5%
(All hikes equal on the respective and corresponding brackets of married couples, single people, etc.)
- Cut all welfare besides food stamps
- Guarantee basic income of up to $20,000, as a supplement for other income(if there is any), and for those who make below that and work above it, they will continue to receive $5,000->$3,000->$1,000 in a three year period after they cross the line of $20,000 per year; states are encouraged to give further funding of a basic income
- Increase NASA budget to $184,000,000,000

I believe this covers most things, except for the military and the Federal Reserve. I'm not completely sure, but I believe this also gives a balanced budget.

this is really all good, except keep basic income to 5,000 and 0 for people who make >50,000, also add some good ford policies

You know this isn’t a universal basic income, correct?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies