Describe a Muslim that voted for trump. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:28:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Describe a Muslim that voted for trump. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a Muslim that voted for trump.  (Read 3461 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: July 14, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »

When I was canvassing I encountered a young black Muslim man who said he was for Trump. On further questioning, he seemed he was for Hillary earlier in the year, but switched sides because of her e-mails, but he wasn't definitely sold on Trump either. Eventually he said that Hillary shouldn't be president because PMS made women too emotional. Strange, my response was that Hillary was past menopause so she didn't have PMS anymore. His girlfriend, who was in the car, got angry with him. He had some business in the house and went in, and during this time I tried to get the girlfriend to register to vote, but she adamantly refused. Later, his housemate, a more elderly black gentleman who it turns out was an ex-felon trying to put his life back together after a long sentence, came out and told me that the young man was just "immature" and promised to try and convince him to vote for Clinton. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies