Concert of Europe: Rules and General Discussion Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:11:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Concert of Europe: Rules and General Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26
Poll
Question: Which system would you prefer for calculating battles?
Dice

Random Number Generator

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: Concert of Europe: Rules and General Discussion Thread  (Read 29092 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2017, 10:56:39 PM »

My deepest apologies to all, but I won't be able to have the update up until tomorrow afternoon. I've been extremely busy. It is about half done right now though, so it shouldn't take too much longer Smiley .
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2017, 08:00:38 AM »

For the record I'll be waiting for the next turn to open to post my public reactions.
Well, I honestly can't wait for that lol
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2017, 05:36:19 PM »

Maybe it's time to make some awards ceremonies? Cheesy
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2017, 05:48:36 PM »

The best player:
The best diplomat:
The best war leader:
The best schemer:

The most scheming:
The most aggressive:
The craziest:
The most high energy player
The weirdest:
The most unpredictable:

The one who betrays the most:
The one who marked this game the most:

Let's go! Please don't nominate yourself and Spamage you can participate too!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »

The best player: Dereich with Lumine being close second
The best diplomat: Lumine
The best war leader: Dereich
The best schemer: Lumine

The most scheming: MALCOLM X
The most aggressive: DKrolga

The craziest: Henry Wallace
The most high energy player: Henry Wallace
The weirdest: Kingpoleon
The most unpredictable: Henry Wallace

The one who betrays the most: YPESTIS
The one who marked this game the most: MALCOLM X!!!
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2017, 06:13:56 PM »
« Edited: October 19, 2017, 06:27:17 PM by Dereich »

I'll use a different format. It'd be hard for anyone but Spamage to answer some of the major questions, but from what I've seen:

Lumine: Best Player
Malcolm X: Most Bold
Kalwejt: Most Domestically Adept
GoTFan: Most Visionary
Dkrola: Most In-Character
Windjammer: Most Active
Kingpoleon: Most Entertaining, Most Lucky
Henry Wallace: Most Improved
Ypestis: Most Clever
TimTurner: Most Genial
Dr. Cynic: Most Forgettable
Averroes: Most New
CMB222: Most Useless

Nothing yet for Mike or Louisville; I haven't gotten a grasp of their play styles yet.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #506 on: October 19, 2017, 08:20:35 PM »

The best player:
The best diplomat:
The best war leader:
The best schemer:

The most scheming:
The most aggressive:
The craziest:
The most high energy player
The weirdest:
The most unpredictable:

The one who betrays the most:
The one who marked this game the most:

Let's go! Please don't nominate yourself and Spamage you can participate too!

I will post mine once the game is finished. Don't want to reveal anyone's playstyles after all Wink

Turn is now open! Closes Tuesday October 24th at 5 pm PST. Smiley
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #507 on: October 20, 2017, 10:46:39 AM »

Well... so much for peace in Europe...
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #508 on: October 20, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »

Hey, that's my line!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #509 on: October 20, 2017, 11:32:17 AM »

Alright,
That means I won't get my step father on the Polish throne, at least for now Cry
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2017, 02:01:39 PM »

Spamage I'm curious, as French revolutionaries wanted to expand until they met their natural borders: Rhein,... What are the natural borders for Poland?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #511 on: October 20, 2017, 10:38:59 PM »

Spamage I'm curious, as French revolutionaries wanted to expand until they met their natural borders: Rhein,... What are the natural borders for Poland?

Look for old Polish borders Wink

I turn my back for a couple of hours and return to a diplomatic crisis. Smiley Love this game!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #512 on: October 21, 2017, 10:39:01 AM »

Alright:
-Vienna
-Moscow
-Saint Petesburg
-Kiev
-Copenhague

Quite a lot of big cities that have been taken!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #513 on: October 23, 2017, 07:37:14 PM »

I'll be writing my orders tonight.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #514 on: October 23, 2017, 08:01:49 PM »

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #515 on: October 23, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »

Spamage,
I don't have the time and energy to start thinking about making military moves etc etc because I'm busy IRL and it is literally fewer than 1 day from the deadline. And I'm really overworked.

As I don't want to slow the game, I will take this decision next turn about whether to join the war or not. I will just ask you not to put any penalties (if there are any) on me about me waiting because simply put like that: joining a war and the military moves that go with that are a tough decision AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS TOUGH DECISION IN A RUSH.

Thanks for your understanding
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #516 on: October 23, 2017, 09:47:44 PM »

Oh perfidious Albion...
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #517 on: October 24, 2017, 12:45:01 AM »

Alright actions in.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #518 on: October 24, 2017, 03:51:00 AM »

I am greatly annoyed by the fact that many war start lately in the turn. Even if I hadn't sent my orders yet, I still wrote most of them and I am going to send them to Spamage today. I wrote them by not knowing a full war was going to happen, something I didn't expect.

Simply put forward, I simply don't have the time to prepare for military moves in a such big war that is happening in the case I would decide to join.

So, I will send my Spamage like if if I didn't know that a war happened. And I will take the decision to join or not next turn. Rush rush rush aren't good conditions to play, and I refuse to play in such conditions. And I request no penalties for that.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #519 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:37 AM »

I am greatly annoyed by the fact that many war start lately in the turn. Even if I hadn't sent my orders yet, I still wrote most of them and I am going to send them to Spamage today. I wrote them by not knowing a full war was going to happen, something I didn't expect.

Simply put forward, I simply don't have the time to prepare for military moves in a such big war that is happening in the case I would decide to join.

So, I will send my Spamage like if if I didn't know that a war happened. And I will take the decision to join or not next turn. Rush rush rush aren't good conditions to play, and I refuse to play in such conditions. And I request no penalties for that.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »

Orders sent.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2017, 02:42:06 PM »

Err...the thing is that you do know there’s a war though.  It’d be kinda unrealistic not to penalize you for just failing to react at all, no?  I mean, not to stick my head where it doesn’t belong or anything, but why not just make your decision public this turn and request a day long extension from Spamage.  That seems like the logical course of action if it really is just a question of time (not sure why that’d keep you from picking sides, but that’s just me). 
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #522 on: October 24, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »

Err...the thing is that you do know there’s a war though.  It’d be kinda unrealistic not to penalize you for just failing to react at all, no?  I mean, not to stick my head where it doesn’t belong or anything, but why not just make your decision public this turn and request a day long extension from Spamage.  That seems like the logical course of action if it really is just a question of time (not sure why that’d keep you from picking sides, but that’s just me). 
Because I can't in one day decide whether I should join the war or not and that the last time I asked for an extension it was a so big outrage for some outrage.

I dont want to get penalized because players always start their war lately, it's their fault, not mine.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #523 on: October 24, 2017, 02:47:47 PM »

Because I can't in one day decide whether I should join the war or not and that the last time I asked for an extension it was a so big outrage for some outrage.

I dont want to get penalized because players always start their war lately, it's their fault, not mine.

I doubt anyone would throw a fit if you asked for a one day extension and I’m sure Spamage would grant it.  Maybe I just make decisions quickly, but one extra day seems like plenty of time to make such a decision.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #524 on: October 24, 2017, 02:48:47 PM »

I doubt anyone would throw a fit if you asked for a one day extension and I’m sure Spamage would grant it.  Maybe I just make decisions quickly, but one extra day seems like plenty of time to make such a decision.
Well, I once asked a two days extension and it was a drama lol
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies