How well would a presidential ticket composed of you and the preceding poster do (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:11:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How well would a presidential ticket composed of you and the preceding poster do (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How well would a presidential ticket composed of you and the preceding poster do  (Read 5587 times)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 26, 2017, 08:27:26 PM »

It wouldn't happen. You're probably my favorite Republican here, but even a Kasich Republican is far, far to my right.

Our ticket would be okay maybe, if I never talked about economic issues...
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:49:34 AM »

Could potentially work as a "unity" ticket, but our differences in opinion, especially on social issues, would be glaringly obvious.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »

Could do really well, assuming people don't find out about my Atlas account, or any of my social media accounts, for that matter.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 11:58:42 AM »

I'm far to your left on social issues and you're noticeably to my left on economic issues, so it'd be a mismatch... Not to mention, if I'm the Presidential nominee I'd probably be forced off the ticket after a scandal of some sort, so we'd get crushed most likely.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »

I'm far to your left on social issues and you're noticeably to my left on economic issues, so it'd be a mismatch... Not to mention, if I'm the Presidential nominee I'd probably be forced off the ticket after a scandal of some sort, so we'd get crushed most likely.

You must be off the charts (political matrix numbers) then since i'm pretty much a civil libertarian myself.

(Skip)
Yes, I have no doubt that my social score would be -10.00. I'm extremely pro-choice, pro-LGBT rights, against the death penalty, for legalizing all drugs, for legalizing prostitution, strongly for the separation of church and state, and so on. Basically, I believe anything that doesn't harm others should be 100% legal even if it's morally disagreeable.

-also skip-
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »

A heathen and a transgender walk into a bar and get absolutely f[inks]in' destroyed in the general.
Plot twist: we narrowly win because the Republican ticket is Alex Jones/Richard Spencer.

-Skip again (I guess?)-
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 12:38:37 PM »

Probably fairly well, I don't have many huge disagreements on policy with you, plus our personalities are somewhat similar to an extent... although we wouldn't be entitled to Virginia's electoral votes because we're both from there  Angry
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 08:33:38 PM »

Terribly, but we'd have fun with it... or at least I would.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies