MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:30:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3  (Read 4348 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: July 28, 2017, 11:30:49 AM »

If you all want to believe a true Republican pollster, go right ahead. I don't care what they supposedly got right, this poll is narrative setting crap.

Debbie Stabenow will put this trash in the can where it belongs and yes, I said trash. He makes Trump look like the Pope.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »

Nelson and Manchin are the only Trump state democrats to lead a poll yet we are supposed to believe 2018 is a democratic wave.

Here come the trolls.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:54:21 PM »

If you all want to believe a true Republican pollster, go right ahead. I don't care what they supposedly got right, this poll is narrative setting crap.

Debbie Stabenow will put this trash in the can where it belongs and yes, I said trash. He makes Trump look like the Pope.
I remember last year when you said it was mathematically impossible for Trump to win

"Trump won" is easily becoming a lame excuse to claim that any random person who runs for office can win now. This race will be after nearly two years of Trump and post disastrous healthcare repeal attempt, which equals in an entire different ball game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies