Has Trump already passed bush, harding, and andrew johnson as the worst? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:20:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Has Trump already passed bush, harding, and andrew johnson as the worst? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has Trump already passed bush, harding, and andrew johnson as the worst?  (Read 2769 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« on: July 29, 2017, 05:14:07 AM »

I start the believe that, if the next three and a half years continue as the past six months, Donald Trump will go down in history as the worst president in history or at least since Andrew Johnson.

Reasons are obvious:

- He is a great divider and has divided the country even further as it already was
- He is wrong on every side, and history will judge him that way. Climate change, renewable energies, civil rights, health-care, foreign policy etc.
- He has zero presidential behavior. Presidents ought be a role model. He's a role model indeed, but a role model in the opposite. His sexism, call for violence, mocking/bullying of people is disgraceful. This has nothing to do with reasonable criticism of reports or anybody else.
- He is totally unable to work with a congress dominated by his own party. He has, as of now, zero legislative accomplishments. What is much to expect?
- He is not capable to run an administration. The White House is a mess. He hasn't even management skills (in part because he is not a successful businessman. If you want one, take  Mike Bloomberg or Bill Gates).
- He is also unable to lead people. His treatment of Sessions alone is disgusting.
- He has zero personal integrity. I don't need to go through a long list of examples.
- What about other phony promises? Trade deals, wall, terrorism, etc? Nothing happend and I don't expect much to change.

Right now, he has already lost most of his political capital after his victory. It won't get easier, but even more difficult. And the whole list above does not even include the whole Russia investigation that could end his presidency sooner or later. For the reasons above I'm sure that Trump will be seen as the worst president in over a century. Even conservative scholars will agree.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 04:00:47 AM »

Buchanan in incompetence, Harding in corruption, Bush in recklessness.

Trump is in for all these three things. LOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies