North Korea Mega Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:29:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Korea Mega Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Korea Mega Thread  (Read 78466 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: August 01, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »

If there’s going to be a war to stop [Kim Jong Un], it will be over there. If thousands die, they’re going to die over there. They’re not going to die here. And He has told me that to my face," Graham said. "And that may be provocative, but not really. When you're president of the United States, where does your allegiance lie? To the people of the United States," the senator said.

Military experts have said there are no good options for peacefully stopping North Korea, although the National Security Council has previously presented Trump with possibilities that could include putting American nukes in South Korea or killing Kim Jong Un. Graham said military experts are "wrong" that no good options exist. "There is a military option to destroy North Korea's program and North Korea itself," he added.

"I'm saying it's inevitable unless North Korea changes because you're making our president pick between regional stability and homeland security," he added. "He's having to make a choice that no president wants to make. They kicked the can down the road for 20 years, there's no place else to kick it."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/sen-lindsey-graham-trump-says-war-north-korea-option-n788396
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:25:00 PM »

It will be incredibly stupid to shoot Kim's toys & give him a reason to escalate the conflict militarily. Further sanctions from all countries is the correct immediate step. How can any sane human being want mass genocide in South Korea, huge casualties in Japan etc? Millions of innocent women, children will die !

Only because Kim tested a missile? He knows he will wiped off if he uses any of it. Not to mention the world economy will go into a huge recession, millions in the US will lose their homes, their jobs & will struggle to provide food for their family.

Look at rational steps instead of fear mongering by appealing to the deepest, darkest, most violent scenarios.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 11:08:15 AM »

'God has given Donald Trump authority to take out Kim Jong-un,' President's evangelical adviser says

“When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary - including war - to stop evil,” Jeffress said. “In the case of North Korea, God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong-un.”

The biblical passage Romans 13 gives the government authority to deal with evildoers, Jeffress said. “That gives the government to the authority to do whatever, whether it's assassination, capital punishment or evil punishment to quell the actions of evildoers like Kim Jong-un,” he said.

He said that many pacifist Christians will cite Romans 12, which says, “Do not repay evil for evil,” but Jeffress says that that passage is referring to Christians, not to the government.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-north-korea-latest-nuclear-war-kim-jong-un-god-given-authority-robert-jeffress-white-a7883746.html
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 11:23:06 AM »
« Edited: August 10, 2017, 09:58:06 PM by Shadows »

Warmongering McCain bashes Trump for fire & fury comment.

"I take exception to the President's comments because you gotta be able to do what you say you're gonna do...In other words, the old walk softly but carry a big stick, Teddy Roosevelt's saying, which I think is something that should've applied because all it's going to do is bring us closer to a serious confrontation. I think this is very, very, very serious…The great leaders I've seen don't threaten unless they're ready to act and I'm not sure President Trump is ready to act...It's the classic Trump in that he overstates things."

https://www.axios.com/mccain-trumps-threat-to-north-korea-very-very-very-serious-2470752413.html

Looks like Graham has surpassed McCain as the bigger Warmonger. He is going to poison the well for decades to come.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 04:12:27 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

(source)

So, uh, China?

Does anyone in China believe Trump is actually calling the shots in his administration? Or that he's capable of following through on anything?

I'll also point out that for all Trump's whining that diplomacy doesn't work, he has never actually engaged in any.
Diplomacy is rubbish, only an idiot does not see it after the failure of Obama and Bill

You should be in the front-line fighting against Kim. I am sure his bravery will help win the war & scare Kim into surrendering.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 11:01:49 PM »

“I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire,” Kim said in the rare direct statement carried by the KCNA state news agency, referring to Trump. North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho was asked what Kim might do and said Pyongyang could consider a hydrogen bomb test on the Pacific Ocean of an unprecedented scale, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa/north-koreas-kim-says-will-make-deranged-trump-pay-dearly-for-u-n-speech-idUSKCN1BW1ZZ

Rocketman has got insane at Trump's comments. Whatever stupid shi* strategy Trump is taking, it seems to enrage Rocketman more. Maybe you should just call the fat kid & calm him down & have a discussion.

Soon, apparently - in New York on Thursday, Pyongyang Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho threw out a boast that the North might test a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific Ocean. "I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue," Kim said in an official statement that was accompanied by a picture of him sitting at a desk - thinking hard.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-korea-crisis-us-hints-at-plan-b-as-kim-official-threatens-hbomb-test-20170922-gymng4.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies