North Korea Mega Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Korea Mega Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Korea Mega Thread  (Read 78812 times)
King Lear
Russian Federation

« on: December 06, 2017, 07:09:53 PM »

North Korea is no threat to the United States none of these so called ‘ICBMs’ have successfuly reentered the atmosphere and there’s no evidence they can minuturize a nuclear warhead. If it was up to me we would pull out of South Korea and let them defend themselves. It’s to bad the news media likes to exaggerate threats from third world countries like Iran and North Korea in order to give war mongers ammunition for their reckless military adventures,
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:50:46 PM »

I don’t understand why America can’t learn to live with nuclear proliferation. There has been much less global violence since the invention of nuclear weapons. We are currently living in the most peaceful time in human history and nuclear weapons are largely to thank for that. If you think I’m nuts just look at the India-Pakistan conflict, before both countries got nuclear weapons they would fight each other in massive ground wars every decade resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands. Now both countries are developing a peaceful respectful relationship and future generations won’t Evan remember those bloody wars. The only way to achieve world peace is for every normal functioning government to acquire nuclear weapons. This would also discourage the America from attacking third world countries by providing a more Evan playing field.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:46 PM »

And before everyone calls me a crazy troll research professors Kenneth waltz and John mearshiemer they both were prominent foreign policy experts who advocated this viewpoint.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 08:49:41 PM »

I find it amazing that people like to brag about how are military would crush them but at The same time are trying to get us scared of their ICBMs that can’t reenter the atmosphere. North Korea is a small third world dictatorship that makes big threats but can’t back them up with anything credible, they are absolutely no threat to the United States. If America attacks them I would consider it a war crime carried out by the the United States against a impoverished country that can’t defend itself, just like what we did to Iraq in 2003 and what isreal and our homegrown white evangelical extremists are pressuring us to do to Iran.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 01:33:25 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2017, 01:36:25 PM by King Lear »

also lol at King Lear's runaway proliferation solution. Surely it would be an awesome idea for every unstable regime with threatened leaders to get their hands on a few nukes!
You’re totally missing the point, countries with the most unstable leaders (usually in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America) would not have the technological know how to produce deliverable nuclear weapons on their own. However a common misconception promoted by Warmongers and their media allies is that the leadership of North Korea and Iran is “unstable” the truth is unstable regimes do not stay in power for almost 70 years as is the case for North Korea or for almost 40 years as is the case for Iran. Both countries are ruled by politically savvy leaders that may make big threats to rally support in the homeland but know they have no ability to carry out these threats and if they could it would mean the end of their regimes. Finally for those worried that these countries will give nuclear weapons to terrorist if their allowed to develop them fear not for two important reasons, first North Korea is struggling to miniaturize a warhead that could fit on a missile and Iran has showed no ability to Evan build one meaning the ability of either country to build weapons that could be given to terrorist (the so called “back pack nukes” that were only developed by Russia and America and probably don’t exist any more outside of cheesy Hollywood movies)
Is fictitious at best, and lastly why would a crafty self-preserving regime like Iran or North Korea want these hypothetical weapons floating around the black market were they in the case of Iran could be used aganst them by their Sunni Muslim enemies (Al-qeada, ISIS, and Saudi Arabia) or In the case of North Korea by disgruntled members of their government (relatives of purged officials) and any of these weapons hypothetically used by terrorist aganst the United States would be easily traced to the source and lead to the destruction of their countries which is the last thing a crafty self-preserving regime that’s been in power for 70 or 40 years would want.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 06:26:21 PM »

And now the WH and Nauert at State are walking back Rex's statement on talks... https://in.reuters.com/article/northkorea-missiles-usa/despite-tillerson-overture-white-house-says-not-right-time-for-north-korea-talks-idINKBN1E730B

They must stop tests, behave, etc. Not going to happen. War is inevitable if talks or overtures don't happen and ICBM tests continue, which they will.
Your a warmonger, North Korea is no threat to the United States and even if they get Nuclear-capable ICBMs (highly unlikely), who cares, they would never use them against us because it would mean the end of their country. Russia has had hundreds of real Nuclear-capable ICBMs pointed at the United States for decades and they haven't vaporized our country and probably never will unless we do something really stupid.
King Lear
Russian Federation

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 11:17:50 PM »

This is BS promoted by the US government and their accomplices in the western media, this is the same crap Bush made up about Iraq in 2003, when they realized they couldn't convince people the nuclear threat was real they started trying to scare people with "Anthrax". I saw a report in the news a couple days ago that even the secretary of defense Mattis dosant believe North Koreas "ICBM" posed any threat to the United States, I said that several days ago and everyone called me a troll. It's so odvious this administration wants a big war with either North Korea of Iran to shoot his approval rating up to 60% and assure the republicans blow out the democrats next year. Personally, I don't get why they think they need a war to do that because Knowing the democrats track record they'll probably get blown out next year without a war.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies