The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:52:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 236773 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1250 on: April 05, 2018, 08:47:13 PM »

Absurdity and Ignorance is whoever decided to co-name this board after MB.
Heatcharger probably as he's the OP.

But if anything I like the honor.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1251 on: April 06, 2018, 08:07:20 PM »

YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #1252 on: April 06, 2018, 08:33:39 PM »

She already had been written off by Sanders supporters as stupid slut who slept with men to get jobs, so it's not like this statement really matters because they hate her anyway for supposed conspiring to sabotage Bernie!
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1253 on: April 06, 2018, 10:32:13 PM »

I'm 99% sure he was joking.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1254 on: April 06, 2018, 11:29:22 PM »

MI, PA, WI, MN, IL tilt D and will be going to the Democratic nominee.

Click for context.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1255 on: April 06, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »

Click for context.
That's not absurd or ignorant, almost seems like he posted it in the wrong thread by mistake.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1256 on: April 07, 2018, 10:42:44 AM »

1) It's no coincidence that Harris was the first 2020 hopeful to be attacked and smeared by the alt-left. Obviously they think she is the biggest threat to their dear leader.

2) People who bemoan the role of money in politics, yet did everything in their power to prevent Clinton from winning in 2016, please shut the hell up. You have about as much credibility as Roy Moore talking about Christian values.

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #1257 on: April 07, 2018, 11:30:39 AM »

Click for context.
That's not absurd or ignorant, almost seems like he posted it in the wrong thread by mistake.

This is really just OC being OC
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1258 on: April 07, 2018, 11:33:18 AM »

(All three posts are ignorant)

Campaign Zero rated Bernie's platform the best of all of the candidates running. You'd think that would be what matters. But here we are 3 years later, and people are attacking him for this. These pathetic attacks show that establishment Democrats have nothing good to attack him with.

It's becoming more obvious that Sanders has some degree of racist undertones, especially after this and his remarks on Barack Obama at a ceremony to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. and the civil rights movement... in an 80% black city.

That's total projection from the wing who has the guy who just talked about how he misses the good old days when he was pals with James Eastland.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1259 on: April 07, 2018, 05:33:41 PM »

Bernard grew up in a white bubble. No POC was on his congressional staff, and the Vermont NAACP has never received feedback from the senator. Meanwhile, Vermont has the highest black incarnation rates in the country and Bernard doesn't lift his waving finger to help activate change in his state government. For all the civil right activism in his youth he decides it was best to move from a sizable minority population in New York to the whitest state in the nation.  Should it come to a surprise to non-cultists that Bernie has racial prejudices towards POC?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1260 on: April 07, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »

Let's be honest here, the entire south seceeding wouldn't necessarily be a terrible thing. Republicans could have their dream state and liberals could have theirs. The "North" would become more like Canada and northwestern Europe with nationalized health care, free education, higher taxes and an overall larger welfare state, while the "South" would try to imagine that it is still 1950 with guns everywhere, illegal abortion, defacto racial segregation and zero welfare. I wonder where most prosperous, innovative people would want to live?
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1261 on: April 07, 2018, 09:11:04 PM »

Bernard grew up in a white bubble. No POC was on his congressional staff, and the Vermont NAACP has never received feedback from the senator. Meanwhile, Vermont has the highest black incarnation rates in the country and Bernard doesn't lift his waving finger to help activate change in his state government. For all the civil right activism in his youth he decides it was best to move from a sizable minority population in New York to the whitest state in the nation.  Should it come to a surprise to non-cultists that Bernie has racial prejudices towards POC?
Vermont is not the whitest state in the nation. Maine is.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1262 on: April 07, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »

It's amusing how people speculate about how much of a sore loser Trump and/or his supporters would have been in the hypothetical event that he lost when there is currently a federal investigation going on because Clinton's supporters cannot accept that she lost.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1263 on: April 08, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »

Heh, my church has talked about and condemned police shootings, frequently talks about issues of violence in black communities, and condemns Trump a lot and we still don't have any black members. Tongue

Hard to find black people in Minnesota
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1264 on: April 08, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2018, 02:40:30 PM by DTC »

Heh, my church has talked about and condemned police shootings, frequently talks about issues of violence in black communities, and condemns Trump a lot and we still don't have any black members. Tongue

Hey man, it's 6.2% black. Maybe you live in the one area of MN where there are actually black people, but those rural areas are like 97% white. Tongue

And there's a black mayor in Helena Montana, but that doesn't mean Montana has many black people...
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1265 on: April 08, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »

Hey man, it's 6.2% black. Maybe you live in the one area of MN where there are actually black people, but those rural areas are like 97% white. Tongue

And there's a black mayor in Helena Montana, but that doesn't mean Montana has many black people...

"The one part"...yeah the part that's by far the most populated, yes.

The black population of Minnesota is comparable to the black population of Washington DC in raw numbers.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1266 on: April 08, 2018, 03:58:33 PM »

The black population of Minnesota is comparable to the black population of Washington DC in raw numbers.

This flame war about the number of blacks in Minnesota is absurd. And more to the point, is that BRTD was talking about his church, which I suspect either is in an integrated neighborhood, and/or quite near a black neighborhood, yet has no blacks in it despite being progressive on race and other matters. That was his point, and only point, and yet off the conversation went into the abyss.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1267 on: April 08, 2018, 06:31:46 PM »

I still think it's too early to say, but if I had to guess I would say no. Look at how energized the Democratic base are, and how well they've done in special elections since Trump was sworn in. If these same people really turnout in 2020, Trump is toast.

Which is exactly what everyone thought after 2010, it's true that Obama still had a lot of leeway and if Trump lost the same points Obama did he'd lose bigly...but then again, Trump is a master of hypocrisy. He'll find one flaw, just one, and define the person by said flaw until their approvals artificially drop below his or at about his.

Suddenly, high(er) turnout will override the midterm successes and put Trump over.

Oh, shut the f up. You are sounding like all these whimpering liberals after 2004 who were convinced that Democrats would never win an election again.
Unless you have something substantive to say take your tiresome shtick somewhere else.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #1268 on: April 08, 2018, 09:44:04 PM »

I know posting King Lear may qualify as cheating, but this is exceptionally bad even for him:

If this is true then America and Israel are comiting war crimes against a lawful government, based on unverified reports from Jihadist Terrorist groups. I hope The rightful government of Syria (and their Russian Allies) launch a successful resistance to the Zionist and American invaders.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1269 on: April 08, 2018, 10:30:30 PM »

This flame war about the number of blacks in Minnesota is absurd. And more to the point, is that BRTD was talking about his church, which I suspect either is in an integrated neighborhood, and/or quite near a black neighborhood, yet has no blacks in it despite being progressive on race and other matters. That was his point, and only point, and yet off the conversation went into the abyss.

Sounds like a typical BRTD "Seagull" maneuver once again...

His only contributions on Atlas these days, as a pale former shadow of his former glories, is once again to post crap against "Old Atlas" posters in order to feed his ego by re-posting on AAD about how reprehensible "Old Atlas" is....

BRTD is a sharp dude and has many valuable opinions to offer on a wide variety of topics, but once again his whole deal is apparently to make every single conversation about him, as opposed to some of the more insightful and detailed analysis that he used to provide as recently as 2-4 years back on "Old Atlas".

Got no time, attention, nor the desire, to focus posts simply based upon the hubris and ego of one individual poster on Atlas, that lacks the desire, will, nor intellectual capabilities to discuss nor debate critical political, social, economic, nor foreign policy issues of the Modern Times in which we all currently reside.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1270 on: April 08, 2018, 11:45:37 PM »

Sounds like a typical BRTD "Seagull" maneuver once again...

His only contributions on Atlas these days, as a pale former shadow of his former glories, is once again to post crap against "Old Atlas" posters in order to feed his ego by re-posting on AAD about how reprehensible "Old Atlas" is....

BRTD is a sharp dude and has many valuable opinions to offer on a wide variety of topics, but once again his whole deal is apparently to make every single conversation about him, as opposed to some of the more insightful and detailed analysis that he used to provide as recently as 2-4 years back on "Old Atlas".

Got no time, attention, nor the desire, to focus posts simply based upon the hubris and ego of one individual poster on Atlas, that lacks the desire, will, nor intellectual capabilities to discuss nor debate critical political, social, economic, nor foreign policy issues of the Modern Times in which we all currently reside.

Re, did you read context at all? Torie is basically correct in the summary.

The post wasn't a major point but someone replied to it saying that there's basically no blacks in Minnesota at all, an absurd statement. And then everyone missed my point by talking about how other places have a higher black population than Minnesota which does not disprove the thesis. "This place has a higher black population than Minnesota" does not mean that Minnesota has a near neglible black population. And then the red herring if how Minnesota has a lot of lily white rural counties....because that's not the part I'm talking about.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1271 on: April 09, 2018, 12:56:04 AM »
« Edited: April 09, 2018, 01:01:22 AM by Parrotguy »

The entire Israel General Discussion thread right now is like a huge party of absurt and ignorant hot takes. It's like you take an army of trolls who know nothing save for what they read in New York Times or Al Jazeera and add it to the usual dogmatic racism of Famous Mortimer, who views the world through an ultra-nationalist lens and consistently fails to differentiate European immigration, Israeli issues, Mexican immigration the the U.S. and everything else, trying to make everything fit into his racist dogma. This creates a serious hot mess:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=142845.1500
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1272 on: April 09, 2018, 01:10:28 AM »

The entire Israel General Discussion thread right now is like a huge party of absurt and ignorant hot takes. It's like you take an army of trolls who know nothing save for what they read in New York Times or Al Jazeera and add it to the usual dogmatic racism of Famous Mortimer, who views the world through an ultra-nationalist lens and consistently fails to differentiate European immigration, Israeli issues, Mexican immigration the the U.S. and everything else, trying to make everything fit into his racist dogma. This creates a serious hot mess:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=142845.1500

Famous Mortimer is racist straight up
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1273 on: April 09, 2018, 12:31:35 PM »

Zionism is an inherently nationalist ideology (and mostly an ethnonationalist one). Supporting mass immigration in Europe but not in Israel is hypocritical. Supporting big, beautiful walls in Israel to keep illegals and enemies out but thinking Canada and the U.S. should take in millions of immigrants is also hypocritical. That's basically all he said. I fail to see what's racist about it. It is correct.

Admittedly he said some more things regarding anti-Zionism not being anti-Semitic that I disagreed with, but that was not racist either.
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1274 on: April 09, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2018, 02:23:45 PM by America's Sweetheart ❤ »

Zionism is an inherently nationalist ideology (and mostly an ethnonationalist one). Supporting mass immigration in Europe but not in Israel is hypocritical. Supporting big, beautiful walls in Israel to keep illegals and enemies out but thinking Canada and the U.S. should take in millions of immigrants is also hypocritical. That's basically all he said. I fail to see what's racist about it. It is correct.

Admittedly he said some more things regarding anti-Zionism not being anti-Semitic that I disagreed with, but that was not racist either.
Irregardless, Morty is clearly racist. He's argued for eugenics before on top of all his other comments.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies