The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:12:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238077 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2017, 09:11:17 PM »

dead0man does his best "Racist drunk uncle at last Thanksgiving he's ever invited to" routine:

Mexicans have better food, are better dressed, work much harder....wait, this is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.  I better post this before I start second guessing myself and delete it.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2017, 03:22:54 PM »

Trump did not ask supporters to "beat up peace protesters." Quit listening to the media.

And "kill the families of terrorists" was one of the best ideas I have ever heard in my life.

Speaking of fascists - FDR interned Japanese Americans.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2017, 04:17:53 PM »

Trump did not ask supporters to "beat up peace protesters." Quit listening to the media.

And "kill the families of terrorists" was one of the best ideas I have ever heard in my life.

Speaking of fascists - FDR interned Japanese Americans.
The scary thing is that he isn't a troll - just a typical dumbass rank-and-file Republican voter.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »

Good, considering like half of the people in Houston are Mexican nationals.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2017, 02:59:36 PM »

Just curious, why did we change the honoree from Cora to Marty?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2017, 05:57:45 AM »

Gillibrand's political career was started and based in a rural working class area. Harris started in San Francisco.
1/3 of Americans live in the 100 largest cities.
1/3 of Americans live in those cities' suburbs.
1/3 of Americans live everywhere else.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2017, 08:45:13 AM »

Irma is now a category 5 hurricane with 175 mph winds.  The forecast track has it heading toward the Florida Straits.

Just saw them show the models on the news. Looks like irmas gonna go west into the straights then take a sharp hook north right toward Miami. By this point, we need to be praying for a hit on northern Cuba to knock it down a few notches before it gets to Florida. One "positive" though it's not gonna sit like Harvey did
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2017, 01:02:36 PM »

Anyway, FDR/Wallace (Progressive), but I don't understand why is FDR the nominee of two parties.

Sometimes that happened. And I guess more chances for people to deify a fascist.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2017, 11:13:20 PM »

Yes because I dont believe in rewarding breaking the law. No matter who it is

So a baby who's born in Guatemala and brought to the United States by their parents is "breaking the law?"
Yes since they dont have the proper documentation, dont have permission to be here, and entered the country illegally. If my parents brought me into idk, say Japan when i was a kid, do i have the right to stay or demand that they allow me to stay?

It's not a question of rights, it's a question of morals.  You have no say where you end up as a child.  A child cannot apply for documentation.  Why should they be penalized because their parents broke the law?  In what other areas of the law do we apply this rationale?
The law requires you to be a US Citizen or have proper documentation if you want to be in this country, if you dont, tough. Under your method, the whole world would be flooding in here with their kids. Bottom line is i believe that we should cater to Americans rather than foreign nationals
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2017, 11:46:42 PM »

Why was Brandt such a big deal among the European left in the seventies? He doesn't seem to have done anything particularly innovative.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2017, 06:26:45 AM »

Yes because I dont believe in rewarding breaking the law. No matter who it is

So a baby who's born in Guatemala and brought to the United States by their parents is "breaking the law?"
Yes since they dont have the proper documentation, dont have permission to be here, and entered the country illegally. If my parents brought me into idk, say Japan when i was a kid, do i have the right to stay or demand that they allow me to stay?

It's not a question of rights, it's a question of morals.  You have no say where you end up as a child.  A child cannot apply for documentation.  Why should they be penalized because their parents broke the law?  In what other areas of the law do we apply this rationale?
The law requires you to be a US Citizen or have proper documentation if you want to be in this country, if you dont, tough. Under your method, the whole world would be flooding in here with their kids. Bottom line is i believe that we should cater to Americans rather than foreign nationals

It gets worse later in.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »

SJWs will be the death of the Democratic party I swear. (no I'm not talking about people who simply believe in equal rights). I'm talking about the extreme leftists who will shout you down if you say anything that they disagree with

Context necessary.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2017, 11:27:02 PM »

I just don't see how she (or Warren, or Booker) is going to claw back ground in Scranton PA or Eau Claire WI
She doesn't have to. She has to claw back ground in Philadelphia and Milwaukee.

Rare example of a post that belongs here for not just being stupid but also objectively mathematically false.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2017, 04:17:12 AM »

This entire thread is pretty hilarous; said poster seemed very passionate about Rossi losing WA governors race in 2004, and then proceeded to blame JFK.

Dude if you win the first and second counts then a third count turns *up* ballots that some how didn't get counted I'm going to call fraud now if there was one final recount and she won then I would say it was close but she won.
Besides you know who Riggs Elections democrats look at Texas in 1960 over voting in like 6 county's look at Illinois in 1960 dead people voted in New Jersey there were unconfirmed reports of fraud in 1960 look at the 2008 Minnesota senate race they found odd ballots and kept recounting till al Franken won even Hillary thought that the 1960 election was rigged.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »

Context:

I learned more about Indians from that movie than I ever did in any textbook.  It's a masterpiece.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2017, 09:20:42 AM »

I'm 94% sure he's joking.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »

TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2017, 09:41:09 PM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 09:57:28 PM by Angry Socdem »

Geez, couldn't they have found a respectable nurse or a teacher to run in this district? Not somebody with the Twitter handle ironstache..

Democratic poster who doesn't support the plight of the working class? Disgraceful.

Also, what a sh*t point to criticize a candidate on. Instead of going after policy, you go after his twitter handle...? Really quite arbitrary, but I've seen worse on Atlas.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2017, 11:14:24 PM »

Context:

I learned more about Indians from that movie than I ever did in any textbook.  It's a masterpiece.

Green Line is overwhelmingly sarcastic.
Sometimes it's hard to tell. Tongue
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2017, 09:25:22 PM »

I got really nervous since I thought the brunt would hit the Miami area at first. I am more relieved now because it looks as though it will roast the west coast instead. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see people and stuff destroyed, but if it is inevitable, I would rather have it hit a red area than a blue area. As people correctly pointed out about LA post Katrina, maybe a reverse of that will happened in Florida, which could really help out in 2018 and 2020.
Emphasis mine
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2017, 10:20:20 PM »

We probably should not have children with no connection to reality on this forum.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2017, 10:27:37 PM »

I got really nervous since I thought the brunt would hit the Miami area at first. I am more relieved now because it looks as though it will roast the west coast instead. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see people and stuff destroyed, but if it is inevitable, I would rather have it hit a red area than a blue area. As people correctly pointed out about LA post Katrina, maybe a reverse of that will happened in Florida, which could really help out in 2018 and 2020.
Emphasis mine
It actually makes me angry to read stuff like this. Jesus...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2017, 10:28:07 PM »

Emphasis mine
It actually makes me angry to read stuff like this. Jesus...
^^^^
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2017, 10:41:07 PM »

Lol Paula Jean Swearengin primarying Joe Manchin. Dumbest thing Justice Dems could possibly do is waste time, money, energy, and resources, on losing in a red state.

Well as I've said before, Manchin is basically a Republican.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies