The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:02:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238055 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: November 07, 2017, 01:18:51 AM »

The Nasotollah is proof that the GOP was even worse before Trump when it comes to....these kinda things.

Well put.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #426 on: November 07, 2017, 09:23:48 AM »

Duh.  Doing drugs is immoral and correlated with the immoral party culture, which leads to immoral casual sex.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2017, 01:11:16 PM »

That's cherry picking. The average Shanghai resident has about the same wealth as the average Italian. Seoul is 1st world. Bangkok is developing. Culture is hard to quantify, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd rather live a traditional peasants life (because that's what most of these people were doing 50 years ago) over a homogenized global existence.
This is a real beauty.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #428 on: November 07, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

That's cherry picking. The average Shanghai resident has about the same wealth as the average Italian. Seoul is 1st world. Bangkok is developing. Culture is hard to quantify, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd rather live a traditional peasants life (because that's what most of these people were doing 50 years ago) over a homogenized global existence.
This is a real beauty.
Just because you dislike it doesn't make it false.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #429 on: November 07, 2017, 04:03:54 PM »

This is a real beauty.
Just because you dislike it doesn't make it false.

This is the second time this week where bronz is right in that "both sides are bad."

> Person A unironically thinks Anglo-Saxon culture is superior to all other cultures.
> Person B has a "growth at all costs" mentality and wants the complete Westernization of non-Western cultures.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #430 on: November 07, 2017, 11:28:06 PM »

Pretty soon all the working people will soar to the polls and Gillespie will take the lead.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #431 on: November 08, 2017, 12:10:10 AM »

Guys, stop harassing Republicans here, we did not like it when it happened to us, so let's not be nearly as low. Be gracious and thankful. For all Republican non trolls on here (which is like 85% of all Republicans here) I apologize for this behavior, it is not in the true spirit of the democratic party, neither are the alt-leftie/y "purists".
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #432 on: November 08, 2017, 12:39:45 AM »

Guys, stop harassing Republicans here, we did not like it when it happened to us, so let's not be nearly as low. Be gracious and thankful. For all Republican non trolls on here (which is like 85% of all Republicans here) I apologize for this behavior, it is not in the true spirit of the democratic party, neither are the alt-leftie/y "purists".
Yeah, the Trumpists only gave it to you guys 1% as bad as we got it when Obama got reelected. Absurd indeed!
AtorBoltox

« Reply #433 on: November 08, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »

bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #434 on: November 08, 2017, 08:29:51 PM »

A bit annoyed since it reinforces the wrongs that cost 2016 and 2014, and the I-81 Corridor is gonna be thrown under the bus.

...And how do you lose Nelson Co. as a Democrat? How the heck do you manage that?

Deservedly so. And [...]

Emphasis on the original quote is not mine.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #435 on: November 08, 2017, 10:48:17 PM »

I didn't intend to imply that the entire I-81 corridor should be thrown under the bus. The good people at Virginia Tech deserve our support. What I said was wrong and I should've worded it better.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #436 on: November 09, 2017, 01:28:35 AM »

It’s not HE was born with a You know what.
For thousands of years There have been to genders not I can be what ever I want.

And you think the only genders that have ever existed in the thousands of human cultures are "male" and "female"? Oh dear...
Name to me everyother gender.

I’m stick and tired of hearing about transgenders!

Yeah, well, I'm sick of whiney snowflakes who want to politicize their desires to disrespect others and devalue others because they feel threatened by the reality that the world is not comprised of simplistic binaries.

Get in line, hotshot.
I can CLAIM to be a 52 year old woman but I’m not okay.
This is why this transgender thing is BS!
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #437 on: November 09, 2017, 02:47:14 AM »

It’s not HE was born with a You know what.
For thousands of years There have been to genders not I can be what ever I want.

And you think the only genders that have ever existed in the thousands of human cultures are "male" and "female"? Oh dear...
Name to me everyother gender.

I’m stick and tired of hearing about transgenders!

Yeah, well, I'm sick of whiney snowflakes who want to politicize their desires to disrespect others and devalue others because they feel threatened by the reality that the world is not comprised of simplistic binaries.

Get in line, hotshot.
I can CLAIM to be a 52 year old woman but I’m not okay.
This is why this transgender thing is BS!

I agree with all of that, but Atlas does not tolerate believing that there are only two genders and that gender is solely determined by chromosomes.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #438 on: November 09, 2017, 03:44:04 AM »

^ Thank you for posting directly in this thread
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #439 on: November 09, 2017, 04:31:05 AM »

^ Thank you for posting directly in this thread

Wulf just got in a decently sharp one-liner. I think another winged pig just went by my window.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #440 on: November 10, 2017, 08:26:33 AM »

This'll add another five points to his victory margin.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #441 on: November 10, 2017, 01:55:57 PM »

It depends. I’m not a fan of total monarchies, but the British royal family indirectly brings in lots of tourist money whithout compromising democracy. I doubt it would be a good idea for the US though.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #442 on: November 10, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »

The fact that you put such a reasonable and commonplace claim in here shows the overreach of this whole thing. Senator Moore is happening dude, whether we like it or not. Your America's chickens have come home to roost.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #443 on: November 10, 2017, 06:22:57 PM »

The fact that you put such a reasonable and commonplace claim in here shows the overreach of this whole thing. Senator Moore is happening dude, whether we like it or not. Your America's chickens have come home to roost.

I agree, of course, that Senator Roy Moore is indeed an inevitability. The absurdity displayed here is the insinuation that there was any reasonable justification for labelling someone as absurdly despicable as Roy Moore as anything other than an HP of the highest order, especially since the last person in the quote change is a self-described "libertarian".

Regardless, the idea that one should not personally believe transparently true allegations without the 'christening' of said charges by the American criminal justice system, the least credible institution in the country, is ridiculous.
No. You're ridiculous - there are plenty of things that are "transparently true" that effectively get ignored by a partisan and corporate controlled media, with an equal amount of stories that are transparently false that get blown up into larger stories.

Take a look at the media's coverage of the Rand Paul attack, which was "just a minor dispute" between neighbors until the actual witnesses came forward to dispute that accounts of the "minor dispute." Then there was Charlottesville, in which a few purple haired pansexual college pond scum types decided to literally in unison declare their account of events as the absolute truth, and the media was quick to follow up by parroting these lies. Of course, the hysterical reaction of many of Atlas's bottom barrel posters to Donna Brazille coming forward about the confirmed collusion between our intelligence services and the Clinton campaign to undermine Trump and Bernie's anti-globalist revolt also shows the empire of lies that America has become.

It's quite funny seeing a group of corporate directed "centrists"/"liberals"/"common sense conservatives" all attempting to suppress dissenting opinions, through literal violence at times, calling Trump a "fascist." 
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #444 on: November 12, 2017, 02:42:43 AM »

Peak Greedo here:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This is the best satire account ever
[/quote]
Want to know something I volunteer at fort Vancouver in Vancouver Washington and yes it’s a national park. In the 1820s-1860s the men who could read and write who were clerks they didn’t get married till they were 35-45 years old! They marrying young girls as young as 12! Roy Moore was not 40 dating 12-16 year olds he was dating 17-23 yearolds when he was 29-38. Moore has done nothing wrong yet!
[/quote]

APPEAL TO HISTORY IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR EXPLOITING AND SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUNG, VULNERABLE GIRLS

APPEAL TO HISTORY IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR EXPLOITING AND SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUNG, VULNERABLE GIRLS

[/quote]
Listen I agree it’s extremely odd that at fort Vancouver 40 year old men were hooking up with 14 year olds.
Okay but here is a serious question if you’re 17 and you marry or date a 30 year old man does that offend you?
[/quote][/quote]
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #445 on: November 12, 2017, 05:57:54 AM »

Good Lord.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »

Man Greedo is starting to plumb some dark territory here
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #447 on: November 12, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »

I agree, of course, that Senator Roy Moore is indeed an inevitability. The absurdity displayed here is the insinuation that there was any reasonable justification for labelling someone as absurdly despicable as Roy Moore as anything other than an HP of the highest order, especially since the last person in the quote change is a self-described "libertarian".

Regardless, the idea that one should not personally believe transparently true allegations without the 'christening' of said charges by the American criminal justice system, the least credible institution in the country, is ridiculous.
No. You're ridiculous - there are plenty of things that are "transparently true" that effectively get ignored by a partisan and corporate controlled media, with an equal amount of stories that are transparently false that get blown up into larger stories.

Take a look at the media's coverage of the Rand Paul attack, which was "just a minor dispute" between neighbors until the actual witnesses came forward to dispute that accounts of the "minor dispute." Then there was Charlottesville, in which a few purple haired pansexual college pond scum types decided to literally in unison declare their account of events as the absolute truth, and the media was quick to follow up by parroting these lies.
Of course, the hysterical reaction of many of Atlas's bottom barrel posters to Donna Brazille coming forward about the confirmed collusion between our intelligence services and the Clinton campaign to undermine Trump and Bernie's anti-globalist revolt also shows the empire of lies that America has become.

It's quite funny seeing a group of corporate directed "centrists"/"liberals"/"common sense conservatives" all attempting to suppress dissenting opinions, through literal violence at times, calling Trump a "fascist." 

Just go ahead and put this part in the Reservation
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #448 on: November 13, 2017, 03:09:42 AM »

And the liberal media is bad - Why? Because they can't have slaves. Is it pure coincidence that the biggest supporters of slavery were these Evangelical Southern ex-Confederate White guys.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #449 on: November 13, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »

To add on to the previous post...

And the liberal media is bad - Why? Because they can't have slaves. Is it pure coincidence that the biggest supporters of slavery were these Evangelical Southern ex-Confederate White guys.

This is dumb analysis.

You don't have the intelligence to comment about dumbness, you barely have the intelligence to be a rational poster. Now quit stalking me by making idiotic posts after every thread of mine when you have nothing to say but irrelevant opinions.

It is always amusing how dumbfu**ks without much intelligence feel can insinuate that others are dumb & feel proud about it. Shadows, I know you are seeing this but I hope if you are born again, your combined IQ in 2 lifetimes will exceed mine. I have great education qualifications, I earn a lot of money & I hold a good/high management position in possibly the most iconic organizations in the world whose office you should go & visit in your state (& wave from a distance). And I have only just started.

Maybe someday, I will buy whatever company you work for & make you work under me.

Ahh, the sound of two utter and complete assholes whistling hot air to one another.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies