The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 06:41:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 239899 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: December 18, 2017, 10:29:22 PM »

He wouldn't lose Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, or Texas under any circumstance. They are solid red states, and wont flip. If he lost Texas, he would lose Indiana and Missouri too.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that post.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #701 on: December 18, 2017, 11:25:36 PM »

He wouldn't lose Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, or Texas under any circumstance. They are solid red states, and wont flip. If he lost Texas, he would lose Indiana and Missouri too.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that post.

"Arizona will not flip in 2020 under any circumstances" definitely belongs here.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #702 on: December 19, 2017, 12:28:27 AM »

Context:

Why are we still talking about sex education?
... This is stupid, and just a distraction from the real issue.

Preventing unwanted teen pregnancies is uh, waste of time now apparently.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #703 on: December 19, 2017, 12:34:00 AM »

No words aren't violent and this shouldn't even be a debate.... I mean come on 8 year olds know better than these sad pathetic excuses for men in the millennial generation that can't even get girlfriends because of how much of losers and bats males they are. Really I'm embarrassed to call myself a millennial
If you were a child and your parent called you disgusting filth that deserves to die on a regular basis, I doubt you would much care about the distinction between physical and emotional harm.

Exactly. And it's no different when some people say that certain minorities deserve to die on a regular basis.

Plus, there really isn't that many steps between saying "Go back to your country!" to someone and then knocking them senseless.

You're mentally ill. Please for the sake of everyone's safety get help and then go back to the first grade because apparently you haven't learned the expression "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me"
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #704 on: December 19, 2017, 03:40:40 PM »
« Edited: December 19, 2017, 03:50:44 PM by Angry Socdem »

Wasn't the Black Book of Communism disproven to have artificially made up his numbers? Don't get me wrong, I hate Stalin and would waterboard him if given the chance.

Anyway, the explanation here is that communism is formed through the collective will of the people, and so every German death in WWII was a result of this will, while every death from Stalin's purges was ordered by the will of one man, and is thus not communism...hence "Holodomor was state capitalism".

Do I seriously agree with this? Not really.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #705 on: December 19, 2017, 03:54:24 PM »

No words aren't violent and this shouldn't even be a debate.... I mean come on 8 year olds know better than these sad pathetic excuses for men in the millennial generation that can't even get girlfriends because of how much of losers and bats males they are. Really I'm embarrassed to call myself a millennial
If you were a child and your parent called you disgusting filth that deserves to die on a regular basis, I doubt you would much care about the distinction between physical and emotional harm.

Exactly. And it's no different when some people say that certain minorities deserve to die on a regular basis.

Plus, there really isn't that many steps between saying "Go back to your country!" to someone and then knocking them senseless.

You're mentally ill. Please for the sake of everyone's safety get help and then go back to the first grade because apparently you haven't learned the expression "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Dang. Got to give it to him. That's some argument he's got going there.

America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #706 on: December 19, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »

Wait, isn't Greedo's gripe with the 2004 Washington race the fact that they did multiple recounts? But now he wants a second recount here? lol
Okay the difference with Washington 04 and HD-94 is

Yancy won the first count by 10 votes
Rossi won the first count by 250ish
Yancy lost the second count by 1 vote
Rossi won the second count by 40ish votes
Rossi then goes on to lose in the third count by 110ish votes

So the reason I want a recount is because the result changed in 04 the first 2 counts were the same.

In the Virginia it changed with yancy losing by 1 vote I think that when there is a recount that changes the actual result they should do a extra count.

There should have been a third count in Minnesota in 08 and a fourth count in Washington in 04.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #707 on: December 19, 2017, 10:05:45 PM »

Pros: boys and girls learn different subjects at different speeds. Boys learn mathematics easier. Girls learn reading and writing easier. An only male school would teach reading and writing more carefully. An only female school would teach mathematics more carefully.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #708 on: December 20, 2017, 04:51:21 AM »

Why did they want that deal with Iran so bad? It was such a one sided crappy deal.

Because without that deal, Iran would have carried on developing nuclear weapons and there would have been a very expensive war.

Where was it ever confirmed that Iran was developing nuclear weapons?
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #709 on: December 20, 2017, 07:34:14 PM »

With how fragmented things are, I suspect it will become less on vote total and who can best cobble together a coalition.  As per my other posts, one more reason to show the problems with proportional representation and why majoritarian systems are preferable.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #710 on: December 20, 2017, 11:48:54 PM »

Not really unless she can sway critical voters in the countryside.

Less than 10% of people in Arizona live in rural areas so idk what you mean by "countryside".
Literally anywhere outside Phoenix/Mesa/Scottsdale.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #711 on: December 21, 2017, 05:26:01 PM »

I think Gillibrand should be disciplined by schumer and other democrats. You don't endorse someone to challenge someone in your own party.

Second, Lipinski is a typical catholic democrat from a working class district. Really no different from Dan Rostenkowski or Jerry Costello.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #712 on: December 21, 2017, 09:10:04 PM »

Why did they want that deal with Iran so bad? It was such a one sided crappy deal.

Because without that deal, Iran would have carried on developing nuclear weapons and there would have been a very expensive war.

Where was it ever confirmed that Iran was developing nuclear weapons?
lmao
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #713 on: December 23, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »

I expected that. And surprised, that it took so much time for some fools to call for banning. As i said before - they fully justified my thoughts about their level of mental development. That's what most important for me. BTW - mentality in Russia (and i am Russian, and don't pretend to adhere to American standards) is far different, then prevailing mentality on this and other US forums. Ban or no ban - i will be the same. And i and Russian women will decide, when (and how) it's permissible to kiss or pat or whatever else - ourselves. Without heeding "advices" and lectures from here. That's all i want to say.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #714 on: December 24, 2017, 05:23:04 AM »

That's not full Nazi.

There was some dumbsh**t protesting with (yes, with) Antifa who called for the murder of the "Jewish race". That's full Nazi.

This guy is a complete total clown but I don’t see what he did that makes him a nazi. People are allowed to have white pride just like how blacks have black pride and gays have gay pride I think if those other groups have pride why not white.

BY THE WAY I THINK PRIDE FOR ANY RACE IS EXTREMELY STUPID.

Wow, jfern and Greedo are simply vile.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #715 on: December 24, 2017, 02:00:29 PM »

^It gets worse.

New day, new antisemitic Nehlen tweet:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

According to keep cool-idge that is not anti-Semitic.
That's just Nehlen being "a clown," and nothing more than that.
Yes that is anti-Semitic I don’t even support this clown but that still doesn’t change that MORE democrats are anti-Semitic.
Going to leave all of you with this https://mobile.twitter.com/HamasInfoEn/status/944456578433994752
I don’t know how peace can happen with Palestine when that is who/what you’re dealing with.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #716 on: December 24, 2017, 06:23:10 PM »

I don’t care if it’s from 2009 but 33% of Democrats said the Jews were responsible for the financial crisis of 2008 while 17% of republicans said the same. So you tell me who is more anti-Semitic.

Is it just me, or has Atlas member "keep cool-idge" gone on this anti-Semitic, everything-Jewish rant lately?
Every post he writes is somehow attached to a Jewish theme.

It has because most of the world and the UN have turned there backs America and Israel.
Most of countries at the UN sold out to the Muslim countries in the Middle East who want ALL of Israel as there own,the Muslims and the rest of the world see JERUSALEM just a city but to Jews It’s the BIRTH PLACE OF JUDAISM and no other religion but Judaism and Christianity have any RIGHT to Jerusalem. Just like how Mecca is the birthplace of Islam or the Vatican for Catholics. Jerusalem belongs to the Jews end of story no peace with no Jerusalem.

"The Vatican for Catholics"? Dude, wtf? That's not anti-Catholic? All Christians were once Catholic and they fought for 150 years to keep Jerusalem.
All I mean is that Jerusalem needs to be protected has a Jewish site just like the Vatican has been protected for Catholics.

Kid, you no nothing, you think the situation with Israel is just Muslim versus Jew? Kid, I'm Palestinian and we're Christian and Muslim and Palestinian Christians all agree, East Jerusalem is our capital.
If you’re a Christian then we should agree that Jerusalem is and forever will be the capital of Israel 🇮🇱.
Want to know something North Korea doesn’t recognize Seoul as the capital of South Korea. So in all honesty North Korea and Palestine are one in the same.

LOL ok Greedo
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #717 on: December 28, 2017, 07:42:32 PM »

Context:

Too bad no MN polls were done before the other Senators were able to use him as a sacrificial lamb, maybe he'd have had something to fight with.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #718 on: December 28, 2017, 08:09:38 PM »

It’s such a shame, Al Franken would have been the greatest president since FDR, If it wasn’t for that damn #metoo movement (which is secretly controlled by Republicans to destroy high profile Democratic political, media, and entertainment figures).
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #719 on: December 29, 2017, 07:14:17 AM »

She's more evil than most. Most politicians don't launder money to the DNC and 33 state parties during a primary to circumvent campaign finance laws. Most politicians don't have their Foundation take millions from the Saudis before they approve $165 billion in arms deals.

You are a sick man. Go seek professional help.

In response to something at least something widely believed among a fair amount of the electorate and then deflects to something unrelated. Prove that he has no opinion and is just a partisan hackery troll and now on my ignore list.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #720 on: December 29, 2017, 08:10:46 AM »

She's more evil than most. Most politicians don't launder money to the DNC and 33 state parties during a primary to circumvent campaign finance laws. Most politicians don't have their Foundation take millions from the Saudis before they approve $165 billion in arms deals.

You are a sick man. Go seek professional help.

In response to something at least something widely believed among a fair amount of the electorate and then deflects to something unrelated. Prove that he has no opinion and is just a partisan hackery troll and now on my ignore list.

Thanks for posting directly into the thread.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #721 on: December 29, 2017, 09:03:29 AM »

It's OK for Democrats. He will run again and win again in 2020. The left will pretend to care 20 years after the fact.

Last time I checked he's still resigning on January 2nd regardless of what some random poll says. But nice try.

We have precedent for this. Democrat Preston Brooks resigned his House seat after beating Republican Senator Charles Sumner with a cane. Brooks resigned. Democrat voters simply elected Brooks again.

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #722 on: December 30, 2017, 12:50:51 AM »

Context:

Peter's short-lived reign as emperor was just as much of a failure as Bush's presidency. But still, I'd support him.
Oh my...
I was talking about Petoria...
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #723 on: December 30, 2017, 12:52:35 AM »

This is why populists are inherently not conservatives.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #724 on: December 30, 2017, 01:04:51 AM »

Additionally, his approval among Clinton voters is 89/6 and on the resignation question it’s 19/74 among the same group. Those are the kind of numbers that might allow him to win a primary in 2020.

And speaking of primaries, I think it’s safe to say Gillibrand is not the favorite in the MN Primary as of right now. I’ll admit I scoffed at the idea that Democrats would be mad at her for this since it was pushed by resident concern trolls, but I think among a certain type of Democratic activist, the whole thing reeked of self-servitude.

I said that Gillibrand wasn’t going to be seen credible by many Democratic voters after her comments on Bill Clinton. Voters in both parties hate cynicism and naked opportunism and those comments reeked of it.

I doubt the #MeToo movement will be a factor in the 2020 race. And I'd be inclined to think most Democrats want Bill Clinton to have little influence on the party at this point, so I don't see the problem in her comments - remember that not everyone follows politics 24/7 and may not know of Gillibrand's past support for the Clintons.

This has nothing to do with the Clintons and everything to do with Gillibrand's character.
Her colleagues in the House had nicknamed her "Tracy Flick" and this incident reinforces that image. It's kind of hard to get people to help and support you when they know you will throw them under the bus in a minute for personal political gain.

Turning on someone for being a sexual abuser is slimy opportunism now?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies