The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:49:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238108 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 17, 2017, 10:50:55 PM »

From the thread's namesake

I think Sanchez's personal...problems are enough of a punishment for him.
You're glad my brother is autistic? Whatever dickbag.
Was that caused by the same undesirable, inbred genes that caused you to become a neo-Nazi alt-rightist?

Holy moly. We should really consider a temporary ban.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 11:04:31 PM »

Sure it'll be an issue with some black voters.

But overall it'll help her. A lot of the resentment against Democratic women is that they are seen as not being under the ownership of white men; particularly if those women are white. It is seen that these women should be the cheerleading brigade for white men, but aren't as they've joined the party of minorities. As a woman of color, white men have less of an ownership feeling towards Harris to begin with; being married to a white man only makes her even less threatening. In some ways she's the perfect Democratic woman to assuage white men's anxieties.

Good Christ wtf did I just read
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »

Man Greedo is starting to plumb some dark territory here
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 03:19:53 PM »

Dear lord
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »

Dear lord
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 01:48:54 PM »

I don't think a lot of voters realize how radical the NDP is. Doug Ford is a man of reason, and the liberal biased media is not going to change my mind nor the minds of others. I'm in a traditionally liberal district, but I can tell the PCs will pick it up easily. London-Fanshawe is the only area in my backyard I see going NDP, which Teresa Armstrong picked up by 27 points in the last election.

Whoaaaa
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 12:33:29 PM »

The leading candidate in this race is a white male you idiots.

Yeah, but I was told Democrats hate white men. Never mind that 61% of Democratic Senators (including the Democratic Senate leader and whip) and 81% of Democratic governors are white men, they HATE white men because I said so.

(This is sarcasm, if it’s not obvious enough)

Most of these men were grandfathered in from before the Jeppe/Bosse-types violently took over the party and started imposing penis penalties on anybody running in Democratic primaries.  I guarantee those percentages are skewed.

“Penis penalties”
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 08:01:25 PM »

Yeah, but I was told Democrats hate white men. Never mind that 61% of Democratic Senators (including the Democratic Senate leader and whip) and 81% of Democratic governors are white men, they HATE white men because I said so.

Most of these men were grandfathered in from before the Jeppe/Bosse-types violently took over the party and started imposing penis penalties on anybody running in Democratic primaries.  I guarantee those percentages are skewed.

“Penis penalties”

To be fair, this is actually a pretty accurate characterization of Jeppe’s raisón d’ętre for politics

Hmm that is a good point, though I don’t think Hofoid was being quite that specific

(Gauche had a similar worldview as I recall)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 11:31:20 AM »

“Penis penalties”

To be fair, this is actually a pretty accurate characterization of Jeppe’s raisón d’ętre for politics

Hmm that is a good point, though I don’t think Hofoid was being quite that specific

(Gauche had a similar worldview as I recall)
Gauche and Jeppe are the same poster.

Wait really
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies