The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:05:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238192 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: August 27, 2017, 07:02:11 AM »

Here's my extremely broad range of Republican House seats that I can see potentially flipping (of course most of these probably won't happen, but I know someone on here will take that part of my qualifier out of context):

AK-AL, AZ-2, AZ-6, AR-2, CA-10, CA-21, CA-22, CA-25, CA-39, CA-45, CA-48, CA-49, CO-3, CO-6, FL-18, FL-25, FL-26, FL-27, GA-6, GA-7, IL-6, IL-12, IL-13, IL-14, IA-1, IA-3, KS-2, KS-3, KY-6, ME-2, MI-6, MI-11, MI-7, MI-8, MN-2, MN-3, MO-2, MT-AL, NE-2, NJ-2 (if open), NJ-3, NJ-7, NJ-11, NY-1, NY-2 (if open), NY-11, NY-19, NY-21, NY-22, NY-23, NY-24, NC-9, OH-1, PA-6, PA-7, PA-8, PA-16, TX-7, TX-32, TX-23, the new court-ordered Texas seat, UT-4, VA-2, VA-5, VA-10, WA-3, WA-8, WV-3, WI-7, WI-8.

I'm sure I'm missing more. EDIT: NM-2, NV-2, MI-1, IN-2

I will acknowledge though, Timmy, that I'm more bullish on Democratic chances of mitigating Senate losses (or even making a net gain) than most people, but I've already addressed that in excruciating detail. I guess we'll see!

Again - "chance to flip" and "guarantee to flip" are very different things. Only during biggest waves  second group begins remotely resemble first one, usually it's much smaller...

Once-a-ing-gain, I clearly ing laid that out in my qualifier statement

I read it with great attention. I am simply very amused when someone uses list similar to your to "prove" that Democrats will win 50 seats next election. Except for utter collapse of Trump administration - they will not... But the attempts will, surely, continue..

I really don't have time to explain the definitions of every word I used, so I would recommend just not posting in response to other people if you can't comprehend things like "most of these probably won't happen, but I know someone on here will take that part of my qualifier out of context):" or "potentially flipping"

I have every right to comment what i want, so you may go to hell with all your "recommendations"....  I never give or accept such "advices" from anybody. And don't think that you are wiser then them, and your "forecasts" are better then theirs... Time will tell all... Rather soon.

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
« Edited: September 18, 2017, 09:02:43 AM by Çråbçæk »

would have been standard practice a while back (at least in the case of clothing). The idea of clothing specifically for boys and girls, especially at infancy, is relatively new. THat said, somebody who choses to raise their child gender neutral is, perhaps indirectly, making a political statement.

(although the true absurdity of that post is probably the context of what thread it is in...)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 03:56:42 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=264430.msg5845311#msg5845311

lmao what a cuck
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 05:27:08 PM »

so did Miley Cyrus, and I don't consider her artistic output "far-left"
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 12:33:36 PM »

We are witnessing social disintegration linked to immigration exploding as a red meat issue in Italy.
And the all-but-certain legislative beneficiaries of it (Five Star, the Center-right Coalition), and the likely crumbling that the Center-Left will suffer for some time, we now know reflects a Europe-wide phenomenon. That much is obvious.

But the results of March 4th in Italy are far more important than we realize. Once (as expected) the Center-Right takes the helm, only Greece, Sweden, Portugal and France (somewhat) will remain Left-governed on the Continent. Think of that.

Have we ever seen this in European history, post 1848?

Who foresaw that the Arab Spring (and, in particular, its apotheosis, the Syrian civil war) would also transform Europe?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 01:54:29 PM »

Economically, the Nazis were probably to the left of the Democrats and to the right of the DSA.

Lmao, this is almost west Ukraine level of analysis.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »

If any party is the party of "identity politics" it's the Republicans. They have become the party of white identity and white nationalism.

Nationalism is idpol.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 11:04:25 AM »

They vote for Tim Scott, don't they?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies