The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:23:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238155 times)
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« on: August 17, 2017, 06:03:36 PM »

From the thread's namesake

I think Sanchez's personal...problems are enough of a punishment for him.
You're glad my brother is autistic? Whatever dickbag.
Was that caused by the same undesirable, inbred genes that caused you to become a neo-Nazi alt-rightist?

Christ...

What in the .

That is.....totally $hitastic.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 08:43:44 AM »

From the thread's namesake

I think Sanchez's personal...problems are enough of a punishment for him.
You're glad my brother is autistic? Whatever dickbag.
Was that caused by the same undesirable, inbred genes that caused you to become a neo-Nazi alt-rightist?

Holy moly. We should really consider a temporary ban.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 07:23:57 PM »

Seriously, we've had people like Todd Akin, Richard Mourdock, and Sharron Angle get nominated for statewide office and now we could see people like Roy Moore and Marsha Blackburn in the Senate.

Angle wasn't a nutjob; she was an ideological conservative who was a poor candidate.

Mourdock and Akin are creepy and smarmy; but their creepiness and smarminess didn't come out until after they were nominated, and they began to talk about sex and rape.  (Both those guys creeped me out; I'd never vote for either one of them if Maxine Waters were their opponent.)

Moore, however, represents a simple proposition:  Do the people rule?  Or do Courts get to overturn the rule of the majority whenever they feel like it?

I visited the "Ten Commandments" monument that Roy Moore paid for and placed in the rotunda of the Alabama Supreme Court.  Having visited it and seen it, I came away with the unshakable conviction that God, Himself, wanted that monument to stay.  (God, Himself, wants a lot of stuff, but he's allowed man to disappoint him on a lot of stuff, so . . .)  The Monument, itself, was not just the Ten Commandments; it had commentary on our Constitutional Liberties, and a significant part of the monument involved substantive quotes on our liberties and their source from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  Black folks, as well as white folks, were visiting that monument, and black folks, as well as white folks, wanted the monument to stay.  Indeed, I believe that if you polled Alabama, over 80% of its citizens, and a majority of all races, would have voted to keep that monument there.

Roy Moore's candidacy is a candidacy that I endorse.  I don't endorse his every political position, but I endorse the underlying premise of his candidacy, which is the question of whether or not the people rule, or the Courts rule in America.  I do not advocate the Tyranny of the Majority, and I recognize the Courts' role in protecting the rights of individuals, and minorities; even minorities of one or two.  But being in the minority generally means, in a democracy, that someone else's position has carried the day.  Do the People rule in America?  Roy Moore's candidacy asks that question, and it's a valid one.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »

David Duke is made out to be a raving lunatic racist by people on the left and right of the polical establishment.  Denouncing David Duke is how every conservative reassures people that he's compassionate and sympathetic to all races and religions.  And yet, if you listen to David Duke you'll hear a calm, rational and articulate man.  He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly have in their entire bodies.  
David Duke does not espouse hate, violence, or white supremacy.  He stands for peace and traditional values.  He opposes torture.  (I happen to support enhanced interrogation, but that's beside the point.)
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 11:10:27 AM »

It seems that certain people can't accept that their side can possibly lose without it being cheating:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It'd be fun to hear their explanation for how these supposed MS blacks got registered to vote in AL and got AL photo IDs in order to vote. I swear some people don't even use their brains.

Simple. Black Precinct in Birmingham, Montgomery, or Dallas County, maybe Tuscaloosa, and the following happens

Hello there Reverend Niger

Why hello there poll Watcher porch monkey. How use be doing today?

Oh I be fine. I'd be fine got to wash this poll voting thing going on all day. Los amazing.

Chuckle chuckle. Load ain't it though. I just use my welfare stamps and what not, plus all the checks I get from northern Jews talking about trying to get Democrats around here, and that usually does.

Used don't say! Why I be doing the same thing

He he he he ho ho. Well ain't that the darndest. Anyhoo, I've got me a Bus full of brothers and sisters from Mississippi Outback. You know how he's going to take care of this right (big wink)

Oh yes sir I does. You just get them on back. I'll get them I miss her ribs and Fried Chicken and watermelon

Events do that. I had to give them a bottle of Ripple each to get them on the bus and now there's going to be hungry

Ain't no worries. Oh mr. Soros got us lots of money. You just get them fine Mississippi brothers and sisters lined up. He's going to get ourselves some Whitey tonight oh, ain't we!

Sho Nuff!

(And scene)

And so this track plays itself endlessly on the average Fox News viewer in Alabama
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »

Or giving his first post-convention speech, which included “states rights” rhetoric, in Philadelphia, Mississippi - a town whose only claim to notoriety is that it was the location of the murder of civil rights activists.
The Neshoba County Fair is a major event on the Mississippi political calendar. The fact that those murders took place in the same town over a decade before Reagan made his speech is coincidence more than anything.
who care
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 02:53:40 PM »

POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 09:21:35 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to: