The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:34:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238157 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: August 25, 2017, 01:14:21 PM »
« edited: August 25, 2017, 03:49:18 PM by White Trash »

Sanders isn't "far-left" and the "centrist" relics aren't "mainstream" anymore if intra-party polls are to be believed.

The last primary debunked your point. No matter how much Bernie Bros proclaimed as the future of the party, key constituents such as woman of color are always going to determine the policies through their powerful voices. Right now the base is being attacked by the bros and I think the only solution that should've been Tom Perez position to begin with, was to never pandered to a bunch of racist, sexist upper-class white guys who will be voting Republican in ten years. If we had followed that advice we would've been in better shape regarding our current division that was caused by the sh**tstorm by Bernard and his gang of deplorables. No matter what comes out of these fraud polls,  the base will backdrop any attempts to allow the far-left opposition into our party.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 10:16:46 PM »

[Placeholder for every time that Technocracy Timmy calls Hillary Clinton "The People's President"]
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »

It's funny how the people who say that political views shouldn't be a factor in one's opinion of a person are the same people who hate me because of my political views.

Anti-Semitism is not a "political view", it's just disgusting
Racism is also disgusting. So why does everyone suck Santander's and Sanchez's dicks?

Active loathing of white Americans Republicans (to put it lightly) is disgusting.  Is it racism?  If not, why is it justified?
FTFY

In the end of the day, don't you think it's better to respect opposing points of view rather than have contempt for your political adversaries?  Hating your enemies doesn't do you (or anyone else) any good, so what is there to lose by having a more understanding view toward those whose views you see as execrable?  I say this as someone who finds a lot of the moral views of progressives personally troubling - especially on abortion - but I think it's better to respect people even if we have different viewpoints on very consequential issues.  

I know we have some pretty big disagreements, but I think you care about others and are fundamentally a decent person.  I think it'd be best for your sake to try to open your mind a bit to different perspectives, as tough as it can be at times. 
Republicans, including you are horrible "people".
Rfayette attempts to appeal to Coraxion's sense of decency and humanity. Coraxion proves that he possesses neither.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »

I really, really, REALLY hope that Puerto Ricans are the reason why Dotard Donald loses Florida in 2020.
Translation: "I know the homes and livelihoods of these people have been destroyed, but I can't wait to use them as tools to humiliate my political opponents."
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »

As for winning over voters, I think the blue collar dotards are lost for good. Whatever sacrifice they've earned has been lost be embracing the toxicity of Donald Trump. The party ought to push double down on the key demographics that support Democrats, such as women of color, who are the highest turnout demographic of all ethnic groups in the country. Most young blue collar white women can be won over by Kamala platform, even with young blue collar men being just as reactionary as their Fox News watching papa. Moderates who are discomfort with the far-right and far-left can be inspired to cast a vote for the sensible California senator, who won't make you lose your sleep at night. 

I couldn't think of a better nominee who would inspired the base to come out to the polling stations.
What is it about Kamala Harris that makes people make such horrible posts?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »

He's one of the Democrats that would bother me the least
It's okay. You can say you just want a white man who doesn't live on the coasts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies