The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:27:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238078 times)
Kamala
Madagascar

« on: August 11, 2017, 09:55:55 AM »

I think any Dem leadership team needs at least:
- a woman
- a (preferably rural or Rust Belt) Midwesterner
- an African-American

Cheri Bustos, for example, fulfills two roles.

That kind of racist identity politics is going to make Congress red for a long time, incarcerating more blacks, suppressing their votes & will pose more abortion restrictions on women, etc. The last thing people want is for the white vote to be as anywhere near polarized as the South !

"The WWC is afraid of blacks and women so the Democrats need to ignore them completely"
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:28:34 PM »

They didn't run anyone over after all.

They might not have run anyone over in Charlottesville, but they're the ideological heirs to the people responsible for the Reign of Terror, the Holodomor, the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution, and so on.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:22:14 AM »

Who might run in the likely special election in 2018 or 2020? Greg Stanton, Jeff DeWit, Martha McSally, Jan Brewer, Doug Ducey, Ruben Gallego?

Eww, Jan Brewer, she looks like a discolored sun dried tomato that was beaten up by John Cena, she has more wrinkles than a darn prune.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 08:23:36 PM »

All the more reason to take them down and melt them into scrap.
Really you do realize that Robert e Lee stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis were not racist right?
Everytime we remove a Robert e Lee statue were closer and closer to removing Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and maybe even john Adams heck maybe even honest Abe and FDR should come down I read that FDR said that Robert e Lee is one of the best Americans ever
I say we should only honor MLK Malcom X and obama.

There is a coherent thought in there, somehow.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 02:36:09 PM »

I never stand for the anthem for a variety of reasons one mainly being the countries views on Arabs and Muslims. And guess what, it's perfectly my right as an American to do that. It's not unamerican as the TRIGGERED right claims it is.

I do not see a problem with NFL players kneeling either. It's another false outrage the President and the right have.

Arab Muslims were responsible for 9/11.  And many Arab Muslims in America, at a minimum, have a degree of sympathy for Islamic Jihadists.  Given the hostility these nations have toward Israel, why should it be shocking that American citizens have the attitudes some of them have toward Arab Muslims?  Should it be considered unreasonable that American citizens may have doubts as to whether or not Arab Muslims have the same loyalty to America, right or wrong, that they have?

I'll agree that there's false outrage.  But why shouldn't I question the loyalty to America someone who refuses to stand for the Anthem out of loyalty to their country of origin and a grudge against American citizens who support, say, Trump's immigration ban?  Is America YOUR country?  Or is it just where you live?  

That's a real important question because we are NOT a nation bound by "blood and soil" as most nations of the world are.  If we are a nation where significant blocs of its CITIZENS have divided loyalties, let alone a primary loyalty to another nation, ethnic group, religious sect, etc, than what becomes of our experiment in self-government?  How can America function as a nation when one group or another are preoccupied with its ethnic and racial grievances (however justified) to the point where their loyalty to America is conditional?  What one has a right to do or not do is an entirely different question than the question of what attitudes on the part of American citizens are necessary in order for our continuing experiment in self-government and individual liberty to be successful.  When I was young, I thought this unimportant; even authoritarian, but as history has unfolded, I recognize that for America to work, its citizens have to be committed to its success, even over the perceived interest of their own groups of which they consider themselves members of.  

Yeah this is pretty deplorable.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 12:25:05 AM »

Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 08:48:58 PM »

Is posting EnglishPete here considered cheating?
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 12:29:29 AM »

Can you tell me why sentencing a women to an unsafe, back alley abortion because she can’t obtain one legally is not murder?
I don’t care abortion should be banned in all cases if woman is really dumb enough to go get an back alley abortion then that’s there fault.

I have an idea to stop unwanted pregnancies don’t get pregnant simple as that.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 02:14:32 AM »

Gentrification is only a problem when sufficient housing isn't constructed.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 12:46:02 AM »

Umm, wow, holy sh**t.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies