The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:51:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 236851 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« on: October 15, 2017, 02:36:11 PM »

Evangelical Christianity is the mouthpiece of and ideological medium for the transmission of elitist controlled values and beliefs. It primarily serves to assuage natural human negative reactions to inhumane social conditions and organize people behind a policy agenda that serves particular interests. Critical thought is discouraged, while human capital and energy is directed towards bigotry, nationalism, rallying around capitalism, and directing your frustrations towards non-constructive actions, such as prayer. Meanwhile, megachurch pastors get filthy rich and right-wing special interests are promoted while also cultivating a uniform voting base that works against their own self-interest and focuses on distraction issues.

That Trump received such a large percentage of the Evangelical vote and such a warm welcome should be absolutely unsurprising.
This is a good post dude.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 09:25:29 PM »

Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »

It never fails to amaze me how many people, particularly liberal and young people, do not understand the way criminal law works in the United States of America.

As someone who grew up around many policemen, went on ride-alongs until I was 21 years old, and fascinated with criminology , it pains me to see how many people are utterly clueless when it comes to the law.

Little things that regular people see and don't understand. For example, an article will be released saying, "Coroner rules police shooting of suspect a homicide". You'll have people screaming at the top of their lungs, "THE CORONER RULED THAT GUY'S DEATH A HOMICIDE! WHY WON'T THE COP BE CHARGED!?!"

They don't realize that any shooting death, even justified, is always ruled a homicide.

Do you know how many charges of sexual assault and rape are not really sexual assault and rape? Liberals cry about how "75% of rapes and sexual assaults go unpunished." What they are failing to understand is that those cases are typically not sexual assault or rape.

Girl runs into police station. She said she was raped.

What happened?

Guy offered her crack if she'd have sex with him. She had sex with him. Afterwards, he says, "Whoops...all out of drugs."

She gets mad, runs out of the house, finds a cop and says she was "raped".

No she wasn't. At all. This type of crap happens every single day. Call it trouble makers, duping, misogyny, whatever you want, but it is not rape or sexual assault.

Donald Trump was privately bragging to Billy Bush how being famous gets him laid. There is no crime there. No sexual assault, no rape, no nothing. Just a guy being boastful about his sex life due to fame and star-power.

Same thing with this NFL crap. Wanna know why all these NFL players are protesting against police brutality? Because they are troublemakers who don't like cops because cops, rightfully, put them in their place for breaking the law.

An NFL player is arrested every seven days, on average, for crimes as varied as domestic abuse and rape, gun violations, drug offenses, disorderly conduct, burglary, breaking traffic laws, and occasionally even murder. Why do you think people (since I was a teen atleast) refer to it as the "National Felony League"?

It's all about the law guys. Not "social justice" or any of this stuff that half the country doesn't even believe is real. It's about criminal law. Not civil law, not some ugly old woman in a goofy hat in Florida whining about Donald Trump, it's about CRIMINAL LAW.

Once you understand the law, you understand the way the world works. Always remember, the loudest "victims" usually are the ones with something to hide.

The electoral college. It is the only one I voted for. All the other options are bullcrap. You get 270 electoral votes, you win. The end.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »

MasterJedi made a good post; it definitely does not belong in this thread.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 09:59:56 PM »

Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »

TBH, I think businesses should be allowed to deny service to anybody for any reason, but my namesake lost that battle over 50 years ago so whatever. Tongue
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 02:43:45 PM »

And set up a WI-1 Special/Open Seat that would be Toss-Up/Tilts D? I'll believe it when I see it.

Probably by the time everything is set and loose ends are tied, it would be late enough that his resignation would leave the seat open until 2019 and his replacement would be decided on Election Day 2018. Either way, an open seat would give Bryce a strong shot at taking it.

Nah, if anything it would terminate Bryce's hopes as A-tier recruits and heavyweight local politicians hop into the primary.

Good.  Dead-beat dads like Randy Bryce belong in the sewers with the other vermin, not in Congress.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 05:15:32 PM »

I'm seeing people talking about how we need to limit the right to free speech of the Nazis. Obviously the real fascists are those who want to suppress speech that they don't like.

More alt right talking points from this 'progressive'
The alt-left and alt-right aren't that different from one another.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 10:29:22 PM »

He wouldn't lose Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, or Texas under any circumstance. They are solid red states, and wont flip. If he lost Texas, he would lose Indiana and Missouri too.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that post.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »

Wait, isn't Greedo's gripe with the 2004 Washington race the fact that they did multiple recounts? But now he wants a second recount here? lol
Okay the difference with Washington 04 and HD-94 is

Yancy won the first count by 10 votes
Rossi won the first count by 250ish
Yancy lost the second count by 1 vote
Rossi won the second count by 40ish votes
Rossi then goes on to lose in the third count by 110ish votes

So the reason I want a recount is because the result changed in 04 the first 2 counts were the same.

In the Virginia it changed with yancy losing by 1 vote I think that when there is a recount that changes the actual result they should do a extra count.

There should have been a third count in Minnesota in 08 and a fourth count in Washington in 04.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »

Establishing a 5-member elected commission with districts where gun permit applications are reviewed and can be accepted or rejected with infinite discretion.

In a state as Democratic as Maryland, this would equate to voters elect a majority rejection-in-all-cases group to the commission which means that guns would be banned completely in a way that is not in violation of the 2nd amendment.
wrong thread
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »
« Edited: January 06, 2018, 02:56:03 PM by Solid4096 »

No. However the environment and the districts geography means that the seat could be competitive. If dems get a better recruit, then perhaps it could be competitive. Bryce is a poor recruit largely due to his personal past - if the race becomes competitive Bryce would be shoved aside by Ryan due to his past. There are potentially better candidates here that still seem to symbolize the WWC.  

No way Bryce would get pushed aside.

Right, because God forbid we should run a candidate for this seat in 2018 who isn't a complete piece of sh!t Tongue

Yes. He's unquestionably the underdog in a race against Ryan, but he's the best 2018 recruit by Democrats so far.

If a deadbeat dad is the best recruit Democrats have in 2018, then I'm very worried for the future.

No. However the environment and the districts geography means that the seat could be competitive. If dems get a better recruit, then perhaps it could be competitive. Bryce is a poor recruit largely due to his personal past - if the race becomes competitive Bryce would be shoved aside by Ryan due to his past. There are potentially better candidates here that still seem to symbolize the WWC.  

I'm unfamiliar with his past, what is it that makes him a poor candidate?

http://fox6now.com/2017/11/10/report-paul-ryan-challenger-paid-off-delinquent-child-support/

Yes. He's unquestionably the underdog in a race against Ryan, but he's the best 2018 recruit by Democrats so far.

If a deadbeat dad is the best recruit Democrats have in 2018, then I'm very worried for the future.

Read the post above yours. He paid off his delinquent child support just in time to run for Congress. What a swell guy!

He was late on his child support payments for 2 years and had to have the courts threaten to take his house for him to finally pay. As somebody who grew up with a single mom and a dad who never bothered to pay child support, I care. He's gross and even a slime like Paul Ryan is more worthy of being a congressman than him.

Read the post above yours. He paid off his delinquent child support just in time to run for Congress. What a swell guy!

Being late on a few months of child support vs. screwing over the country on taxes and health care. Literally who cares about the former when you've got a monster like Paul Ryan.

And hey, at least he paid his child support unlike certain other Republicans...

I wouldn't call a guy who's raised over $1.4 million in individual contributions a "meme candidate".

Whataboutery. Yeah, Ryan and Walsh are scum, so what? That doesn't make Bryce a good candidate or a good person. And there's a difference between falling behind on payments due to genuine hardship and magically finding the money to pay it off right before you run for Congress.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »

I honestly wasn't aware of him being a deadbeat dad, and I don't  agree with setting morals aside because someone fits an ideology I agree with. I can no longer support Bryce.

Why anyone would support Randy Bryce over Cathy Myers is beyond me.

Ryan will win if he runs. Ryan has been in the spotlight for years by now and he didn't lose a single election. He even got 65% in 2016 (and he also wasn't popular in 2016). Besides, being 2 years late with your child support isn't something to be proud of and I don't think (single) mothers or devoted fathers will see it as "being in touch with the American people". And didn't Bryce already lose like 3 races for lower office before?

Actually, let's run more deadbeat dads and single moms for Congress. They're far more relatable to real Americans than braindead polysci majors in suits from Jos A Bank.

Yeah, real men don’t give a f*** about their kids.  And single mothers have had it too easy for too long.  They expect the guy who got them pregnant to take a tiny shred of responsibility for helping raise his own kid?  What a bunch of feminazis Roll Eyes
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 12:00:46 PM »

Issa was a pretty good congressman, obviously he was partisan as the Chair of the House Oversight Committee, Henry Waxman was as partisan as Issa.

CA-49 is Lean R, a good Republican without Issa's baggage could keep the seat.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 10:39:06 PM »

I think guido's vying for Reaganfan's spot in the title of this thread.
Greedo Garage?
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2018, 01:41:36 PM »

more reason why this thread is named after him.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 08:32:55 PM »

The one thing I like about King Lear is that he's moderate. He's a bit unfair to Democrats, but he is a Democrat so that cancels things out.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 08:37:39 AM »

I motion that we name the thread after UWS for his blatant sockpuppetry, all just to win election games.

Good idea.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 10:14:11 AM »

context:

Sounds like a typical Illinois Republican to me.

Amen. Never met someone in Chicago who was not like this.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 03:22:41 PM »

If you are protesting and you block roads, you deserve to get run over.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 05:58:21 PM »

We should repeal the 2nd Amendment, seize everyone's guns and do what Australia did. Ordinary people do not need guns.

If they refuse to give up their guns and pose a threat to the army/police they should be labeled as traitors to America and charged with treason, and if they fire their weapons, then all means necessary should be used to stop them.

I strongly stand by my comments.
In that case, I strongly stand against your candidacy for our legislature.

Ok cool, I didn't want your silly support anyways, you're not even in my district, I'd rather have nice people supporting me than a deplorable.

Most people generally prefer that their elected officials actually respect constitutional rights

I do not consider gun rights as a constitutional right no matter what the ancient document says

Then you don't know what Constitutional rights are, LOL.

I'm fully aware of what they are and I'd fight like hell to get rid of it.

It Requires 2/3 of both Houses of Congress for a change in the constitution to even be proposed and then 3/4 of the states to ratify it(Even if you get 2/3 of both houses , it will be impossible to get 3/4 of the states)
Democrats could very well get 3/4 of the state legislatures if 2018 and 2020 are Dem Waves as expected, and then 2022 ends up being another 1934.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 07:26:35 PM »

This is absurd. Its a violation of fundemental human rights and it's not draconian way of interrupting young people's plans and ambitions. The state not exist to provide social cohesion and solidarity. It exists to provide services in exchange for tax dollars. Besides, there's nothing wrong with the atomization and globalization of society.

The terminology of "fundamental human rights" was first formulated during the French Revolution. Revolutionary France was also the first country to institute universal conscription in its modern form.

It is not unreasonable to say that citizenship entails both rights and duties. Those who say that "conscription is slavery" are not much better than the libertarians who say that "taxation is theft".
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 11:36:16 AM »

Yeah, I'm a bad person. I don't care.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »

Its literally just the entire nation filled with >40% Democratic coloring. That is, the national popular vote result.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies