The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:00:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 238055 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: August 03, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 09:17:44 AM »

Neutralize Senate and narrow House majority and win key Govs in IL, WI, VA and FL. After 2 specials in House were lost.
2020 will take if self with Mueller releases his investing report.

You're not actually Cory Booker. Quit the impersonation.

He actually reported OC for impersonating a Senator.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 02:55:52 PM »

Was he talking about these guys?

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »

Here's the dumbest idea floated on the forum since [insert your pick here]

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=271251.0
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 06:56:55 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=271647.0

Atlas just reached a new level of imbecility.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:47:06 PM »

Somebody didn't get the joke.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »

This is so exaggerated.  The only reason GA-6 was close this last election was because of Trump.  If the GOP had nominated anyone else, he/she would have carried that district by a wide margin, and probably most of the other R-leaning suburban enclaves that swung/trended D.

That said, the GOP has had a big problem with suburban voters since the 90s due to the rise of religious and social conservatives in the party.

If you subscribe to the idea that Trump has accelerated trends already in-progress (of which there is a good argument for), then there is no guarantee GA-6 will go back to where it was before. History is rife with examples of presidents pushing certain regions into the arms of the other party. Usually they just act as a catalyst for existing trends.

The Democrats spent Record amounts of money on Georgia 6 and had a very good candidate and the GOP had a very mediocre candidate and spent about 1/2 as much and still won. Trump was an awful switch for Texas, Virginia, Georgia and Colorado. The fact that Texas and Georgia did not become competitive under these ideal conditions means that they will be Solid Red States for the foreseeable future. 

Dems spent about $2 mil more than the GOP in GA-6 when add all the numbers up, not 1/2.

"Trump was a bad fit" is becoming an increasingly leaned on excuse for Republicans on this forum,  it fits their narrative virtually anywhere they want it to.   

Well its kind true. Look how well Trump did in the midwest and north east, and look how abysmal he did in the south. 6/11 of the swings against him were in the south (Arizona, Utah, Texas, Georgia, Maryland, and Virginia), while out of the 5 that weren't in the south, 4 were democratic states. I understand demographics and all, but going from an 18 to 9 point victory in Texas is down to many factors.

Calling not only Arizona, but freaking Utah southern states.

There's a fair amount of truth there as far as Arizona is concerned. A lot of the initial settlers were ex-Confederates and it was subject to preclearance under the VRA before Section 5 was struck down.

Well, by this definition Idaho used to be a somewhat Southern territory.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 12:58:25 PM »

An ineffective ban, to be sure. If she were the deciding vote, Haley would support it. However, we can't risk hurting our relationship with Saudi Arabia, Iraq, India, China, and Japan at this time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 05:40:18 PM »

You guys do know that Seth MacFarlane endorsed Bernie Sanders, right?

Some Sanders supporters sure were pathetic, weren't they?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 07:21:45 AM »

Naᛋᛋo strikes back.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 01:27:56 AM »

Congress should enact the Catalonian Relations Act that commits us to sell weapons to the Catalonians so they can provide for their defense.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 03:37:18 PM »

I expected that. And surprised, that it took so much time for some fools to call for banning. As i said before - they fully justified my thoughts about their level of mental development. That's what most important for me. BTW - mentality in Russia (and i am Russian, and don't pretend to adhere to American standards) is far different, then prevailing mentality on this and other US forums. Ban or no ban - i will be the same. And i and Russian women will decide, when (and how) it's permissible to kiss or pat or whatever else - ourselves. Without heeding "advices" and lectures from here. That's all i want to say.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 02:57:03 PM »

See the bolded word

Another year is over and Vienna had 17 murders this year (a rate of 0.9/100.000 people).

Compared with Philly (315 murders so far), the rate is 20/100.000.

Those new Syrian refugees must be busy not murdering each other.

Once again, you are misinterpreting these numbers:

We have imported additional crimes by allowing this uncontrolled mass immigration to happen.

Crimes that would have otherwise not happened. Many young Austrian/German/Swedish etc. women would be unraped now and many people would not be dead now or beaten up.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 03:23:02 PM »

Maybe he was being metaphorical, you know, like big banks f**king profusely bleeding American middle class?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 06:29:12 PM »

If Hillary had said, "I will sign whatever tax cut Ryan and McConnell want, and won't demand it be diluted nor will I demand anything in return," would she have won?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2018, 08:24:01 AM »

Aside of the whole "should/shouldn't intervene" silliness in said thread, he's not really wrong.

Assuming, as some likes to believe (and I myself wouldn't rule such possibility out), Trump wanted to accommodate Russia as much as possible, he can't do it precisely to avoid "I'm a Putin puppet" stigma. In other words, he's got to be "more Catholic than the Pope."

In a way, Putin really f**ked himself with his meddling. Had Hillary won, she would be reasonably pissed for his efforts to sabotage her. Having Trump winning did little for him as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 08:32:47 AM »

I always feel dirty when I have to say something that would remotely be akin to defending Trump, but his policies regarding Ukraine are no more "Putin friendly" than Obama administration's. We're talking about a serious geopolitical situation here.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »

False equivalency is strong with this one

Regardless of if she did write them, it was over 10 years ago. I dont think it matters at this point.

Edit: This is coming from a gay man. Not a straight ally.

Yet Mike Pence’s electroshocking is still relevant today. Cool.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 01:33:07 PM »

Peak Naᛋᛋo

What if I'm offended by what they believe? How come that doesn't count?

You can read minds?

You're missing my point. I personally get offended by things like "Black Lives Matters" but being offended by them doesn't count. But if THEY get offended, then it counts? Double standard.

Liberals believe that if you aren't a liberal, you're offensive. Then they say offensiveness cannot be "tolerated" and try and suppress freedom of speech.

You’re offended that the lives of black people matter?

I'm acknowledging the moral equivalency between things like Black Lives Matter and the KKK. I think all racial organizations that pit people against each other are disgusting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies