CNN: 26 Million Reasons Why Pelosi Isn't Going Anywhere (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:01:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CNN: 26 Million Reasons Why Pelosi Isn't Going Anywhere (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: 26 Million Reasons Why Pelosi Isn't Going Anywhere  (Read 2418 times)
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« on: August 06, 2017, 09:41:23 PM »

That is a fair point, but then I have to say, are we supposed to be stuck with Pelosi until the end of the time? If she really does have some sort of a drag on the party come election time, exactly how much is that countered by her massive fundraising? Because if her negative personal effect on the party is only just canceled out by her fundraising, then there is no overwhelmingly reason for keeping her on.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything she has done for the party, and I think she is a skilled leader, but I don't like the party having the same leadership like this for over a decade, particularly when it keeps losing. At some point she needs to step aside and let a new generation of people have a shot at leading the caucus.

Money is overrated to an absurd degree.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:42:07 PM »

Democrats could install David Duke as minority leader and it still wouldn't make the white working class vote flip.

It doesn't need to flip. If a dem managed to hold the current white college margins and get a good swing from the wwc, it would be an instakill against the gop.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies