Sask Party leadership election: Jan 27, 2018 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:51:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Sask Party leadership election: Jan 27, 2018 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sask Party leadership election: Jan 27, 2018  (Read 2866 times)
Lotuslander
Boo Boo
Rookie
Canada
« on: January 28, 2018, 02:39:18 AM »

Frankly, I couldn't care less about SK poli as it's a relatively small provincial backwater. Even the SK NDP are centrist "orange" liberals akin to their neighbouring Manitoba NDP brethren. That said, I'm surprised no one has brought up the new preem's previous DUI conviction:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/wall-defends-three-sask-party-candidates-with-dui-charges

I only bring that matter up 'cause BC preem Gordon Campbell received a DUI, while in office, in Hawaii back in 2003. Everyone thought Campbell was a goner as a result. So what happened? Campbell was in front of BC media TV cameras giving a tearful apology. Would that work? Subsequent Mustel poll (expensive CATI/tends to be accurate) held majority of BCers accepted same.

Moreover, Mustel poll in subsequent month held that BC Libs *increased* their standings by 5%. Who woulda thunk? Politics is def a strange land. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies