Atlas flashforward 2055 edition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:42:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas flashforward 2055 edition
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas flashforward 2055 edition  (Read 1274 times)
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2017, 03:21:30 AM »

In November, 2055 what will Atlas users say about the upcoming 2056 election?
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »

Barron Trump will definally win all 545 electoral votes this time around. With 75% in all 51 states and also 62% in Occupied Canadian Territory it is inevitable. What do the democrats have to offer? Silly Technocratic Trillionaire Rory Gates. He had his chance in 2052 but failed big league. Barron is becoming more and likely to overpass the greatest of Former president Donald J trump (Died in 2034) who himself is rated as the greatest president of all time. The only states the democrats have a chance in are the lean dem states of Texas, Georgia, Florida, and California. But they will lose all because they have weak candidates and throughout the Newer Deal Area (2028-) have been crushed by Trumpist Republicans at every turn with the exception of our Great President Harris Holmes (2028-2036) who brought forth the era.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 04:00:32 PM »

But what about the US Sector of the Moon? It voted over 60% democratic last time around. Why would its 10 Electoral Votes go to President Barron Trump?
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 09:57:43 AM »

But what about the US Sector of the Moon? It voted over 60% democratic last time around. Why would its 10 Electoral Votes go to President Barron Trump?

Yes but Barron will definitely win more then 65% of the NPV no question and with Universal Swing; the sector should vote for Trump by 5%. Also the White and Native American Populations there which make up 74% of the Population are big into the Moon Rock Mining industry which is the main economy there after Gold extraction near the poles. Trump has stated that he will unregulate the moon rock industry and thus give the miners more freedom to mine themselves. This will sure win him the miners vote there. Also if Gates run again he will most likely have horrible ratings among miners due to his connections to Silicon Street.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 03:57:36 PM »

Just a reminder that we can't count out Governor James Sandoval - he's really turned Nevada around, even more so than he did as Military Governor of Luna*.

*The U. S. Sector of the Moon
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 04:15:25 PM »

Which person from the Sanders family is running this time? I mean, I like their politics but seriously, we need some new names and faces already.
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 06:21:09 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2017, 09:41:49 AM by Govanah Jake »

I know right. Levi Sanders Jr. Has run for the Presidency 5 times and i heard from sources he will run again this year. Enough is enough already.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 10:29:31 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2017, 10:31:20 PM by Thunderbird is the word »

I remember hearing about the legendary Sanders campaign from the time I was a kid. My dad was an old-school Berniecrat who insisted until the day he died that Sanders would have defeated Trump, typical millennial, amazing how they all sold out and fell in line behind the Donald when it became convenient. I still remember how he used to get drunk and stumble around the house in the middle of the night going off on some diatribe about how it was still mathematically possible for Bernie to win the nomination. That reminds me, I inherited a bunch of archival footage of the 2016 election that he took on a primitive eyephone I think it was called back before the entire company was taken over by Musk Holographics in 2036. I've been trying to find someone that can convert it all to hologram but it's almost impossible to find someone who still knows how those things work. Maybe if there's anything interesting in the footage the Trump Presidential Library will buy it.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 03:06:01 AM »

I remember hearing about the legendary Sanders campaign from the time I was a kid. My dad was an old-school Berniecrat who insisted until the day he died that Sanders would have defeated Trump, typical millennial, amazing how they all sold out and fell in line behind the Donald when it became convenient. I still remember how he used to get drunk and stumble around the house in the middle of the night going off on some diatribe about how it was still mathematically possible for Bernie to win the nomination. That reminds me, I inherited a bunch of archival footage of the 2016 election that he took on a primitive eyephone I think it was called back before the entire company was taken over by Musk Holographics in 2036. I've been trying to find someone that can convert it all to hologram but it's almost impossible to find someone who still knows how those things work. Maybe if there's anything interesting in the footage the Trump Presidential Library will buy it.

it is called the iphone, and I remember that 2016 campaign really really well, the fact is that Kasich was the most electable candidate out of everyone running that year.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 08:00:30 PM »

it is called the iphone, and I remember that 2016 campaign really really well, the fact is that Kasich was the most electable candidate out of everyone running that year.

Wow! You must be really old!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 08:22:17 PM »

ChairmanSanchez: I'm dying of lung cancer guys Sad

Badger: Good. We had too much winning because of you and your vote, prick. You go to hell and you die!
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »

Badger: Good. We had too much winning because of you and your vote, prick. You go to hell and you die!

Indeed, I don't think I can take anymore winning. Maybe it's time we deposed the Trump dynasty to the lunar colony (the only good idea that old reactionary Gingrich ever had) once and for all.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 05:30:28 AM »
« Edited: September 17, 2017, 05:49:36 AM by Southern Speaker TimTurner »

Indeed, I don't think I can take anymore winning. Maybe it's time we deposed the Trump dynasty to the lunar colony (the only good idea that old reactionary Gingrich ever had) once and for all.
Gingrich was an amazing governor though. He served in the job for 10 years, first in appointed capacity then as elected executive of a state. He never failed to get 60% of the vote in any of his reelection bids.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 07:41:56 PM »

Is Governor Brandon Washington of New York going to continue to build up the anti-Trump Republicans, as well as his strange alliance with the Reform Party/Nick Troiano?
SamTilden2020

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 02:17:30 PM »

Guys, we can't count out Senator Ethan Gramm (D-US Sector of the Moon). With him and Congresswoman Ella Parsons-Marshall (D-US Occupied Mars), they may pose a serious challenge to Trump/Lodge.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »

Is Governor Brandon Washington of New York going to continue to build up the anti-Trump Republicans, as well as his strange alliance with the Reform Party/Nick Troiano?

Why are we still referring to them as anti-Trump Republicans? The Tump family hasn't been a thing for a decade at least. They're just Republicans.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 04:10:24 PM »

Why are we still referring to them as anti-Trump Republicans? The Tump family hasn't been a thing for a decade at least. They're just Republicans.

Barron Trump?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies