Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:13:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 18606 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2020, 05:10:49 PM »

Louisville, KY

Mining

Hello everybody! Mining is especially important in Kentucky as well as the rest of Appalachia. We need to find ways for miners to transition their skills into other jobs that are needed in the economy. Due to the need for a shift toward more sustainable sources of power, many miners can be displaced by this. This is the reason I support starting an employment program for miners to help them get appropriate job training and find opportunities. No one should be left out of this economy, and they will be able to feel its full promise if they are not left forgotten and unemployed.

-Spark
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #376 on: January 10, 2020, 08:48:35 PM »

Greenville, South Carolina

Urban Planning

Hello all! I am grateful to be here today to talk to you about why we need to ensure that we use our land effectively in our region. We have to evaluate plots of land for the maximum beneficial effect it can provide to our people. From deciding where to put shopping malls, to homes, and community centers, this can all be done better. We need to build schools and communities away from areas of high pollution to decrease their risk of getting illnesses. This will serve to protect our people. I am open to working on laws that maximize the protection of our people and to benefit contractors as well.

To a more prosperous South!

-Spark

As someone who has an interest in urban planning for RL reasons, what are your plans in that area?

Do you have any particular bills to write or policies to pursue in this area of government?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2020, 09:16:34 PM »

Greenville, South Carolina

Urban Planning

Hello all! I am grateful to be here today to talk to you about why we need to ensure that we use our land effectively in our region. We have to evaluate plots of land for the maximum beneficial effect it can provide to our people. From deciding where to put shopping malls, to homes, and community centers, this can all be done better. We need to build schools and communities away from areas of high pollution to decrease their risk of getting illnesses. This will serve to protect our people. I am open to working on laws that maximize the protection of our people and to benefit contractors as well.

To a more prosperous South!

-Spark

As someone who has an interest in urban planning for RL reasons, what are your plans in that area?

Do you have any particular bills to write or policies to pursue in this area of government?

Making it easier to build major shopping centers, businesses/etc. to spur economic growth and make sure that people are kept safe.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #378 on: January 11, 2020, 10:35:57 PM »

Mr. Spark, on the basis of your platform, I hereby herald you the Official Atlasian Coalition of Labor Occupations endorsement for Southern Chamber.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2020, 11:54:27 AM »

Mr. Spark, on the basis of your platform, I hereby herald you the Official Atlasian Coalition of Labor Occupations endorsement for Southern Chamber.

I especially appreciate this support! I believe I am a great candidate to represent our working class.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2020, 11:42:28 AM »

Statement on latest endorsement, Campaign Schedule

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a few comments ahead of the election next week. I will be extraordinarily busy next week, but will be sticking to the campaign schedule listed in my office. I am scheduled for a campaign event over the weekend, and will try to be active on election day. Your support means the most to me and I know that we can change this region for the better. I am a very labor-friendly candidate, and I will advocate for the working class as a member of the Southern chamber.

Once again, I appreciate your encouragement and support. I hope to have your vote next week.

Thanks.

-Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #381 on: January 18, 2020, 05:15:17 PM »

Charlotte, North Carolina

Changing the Dynamic

As the campaign winds down, I'd like to say a few words about the potential of our region. I envision a better future for the Southern region. This includes our kids, teachers, workers, and families. We have to fight for what is right and advocate for working people. Our communities depend on these bonds between each other. It is important that all have the opportunity for a fair chance to achieve prosperity in our society. There was rampant inactivity and lack of progress in the last session of the Chamber. I seek to change this by committing to introduce at least a few bills per session. Being active is important to accomplish legislative goals for the region. A region with stagnant ideas cannot provide for its people. However, I do believe with certainty that there are many qualified candidates in this race not only for Chamber but for Governor. Whoever prevails in these elections will make the South better, and I hope to be apart of that. We must equip the South to better compete with the demands of a rapidly changing society. I know I have the ideas to do that.

As we mark the final days of this campaign, I want you to know that I am grateful for everything that the South has done for me. I will continue to advocate for it and advance its interests.

Thank you.

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2020, 02:04:16 PM »

Nyman, District of Columbia

A Choice for our Region

Hello my fellow Southerners! I am here today in our nation's capital to mark my last day on the trail of this momentous campaign. I will not be campaigning tomorrow as it is a holiday, but I  am asking you to please consider voting in this next election in order to make this great region even better. I would like to regain your confidence to get the job done to make the lives of working people better. I know that I have the capability to make necessary changes in our region.

Please consider supporting me in the election this week.

Thank you.

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #383 on: January 23, 2020, 02:47:00 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2020, 06:12:48 PM by Spark »

Southern Elections

Hi my fellow Southerners!! The elections in the Southern region begin this weekend. I humbly ask you to consider me to return to the Chamber of Delegates. If you have any last minute questions, don't be afraid to ask!

I will be making a speech tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale from campaign HQ.

Dave Bless the South!

-Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2020, 06:16:45 PM »

Fort Lauderdale, FL

A New Beginning

Hello my fellow Southerners! We have a choice for the direction of our region. We must either go forward into the future knowing that the South is capable of great things and vibrant activity. Or we can continue to stagnate on many pressing issues that Southerners want to see resolved. I am committed to serving you and addressing any of your concerns. Should I be elected this weekend, I will:

-Pledge to introduce 5 bills per session
-Take a LOA in advance for no longer than 5 days if IRL commitments interfere with my duties
-If I interfere whatsoever with the electoral process that I be removed from the ballot by will of the voters
-Work with members of the opposite party and the Governor to introduce quality legislation

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you, and I hope to earn your support in this election. Don't forget to vote and fulfill your civic duty.

Dave bless the South!

Spark
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2020, 01:27:17 AM »

Endorsed for second preference.

Look, I get it that you people like Reagante, but he's already got a seat in the bag. If you don't start giving some love to Spark and I too, you are pissing away any chances of a federalist controlled house. So folks, I entreat you, please vote strategically.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2020, 01:53:19 AM »

Spark,

If you have any shred of credibility and empathy, you would realize that the treatment given of you and Bagel by the right is shameful. Not only did they take forever to vote for the only two candidates who actually campaigned at all, but they seem uncaring of their slate as a collective. Please reconsider your allegiances and speak up to what you know to be right if there is decency in you. Respect of the office means telling the truth for the good of the game.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2020, 02:00:24 AM »

Spark,

If you have any shred of credibility and empathy, you would realize that the treatment given of you and Bagel by the right is shameful. Not only did they take forever to vote for the only two candidates who actually campaigned at all, but they seem uncaring of their slate as a collective. Please reconsider your allegiances and speak up to what you know to be right if there is decency in you. Respect of the office means telling the truth for the good of the game.

Absolutely. I respect the will of the voters.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2020, 02:01:30 AM »

Spark,

Dude, only a few votes have been cast overall.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #389 on: January 25, 2020, 02:41:29 AM »

Spark,

Immensely late votes. And from Spark’s dismissive attitude, he does not have the integrity I foolishly believed in. Count my, and the ACLO, endorsement rescinded.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2020, 02:48:35 AM »

Spark,

Immensely late votes. And from Spark’s dismissive attitude, he does not have the integrity I foolishly believed in. Count my, and the ACLO, endorsement rescinded.
If winning elections make you this salty, imagine you would act out if Labor is losing lol.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #391 on: January 25, 2020, 01:22:08 PM »

Spark,

WTF are you talking about?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #392 on: January 25, 2020, 07:31:20 PM »

I will be respectfully declining to vote for you when balloting comes around, Sir Spark498. You desperately want to interfere with my way of life. I encourage others to do the same.

Sincerely, a concerned Atlasian
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #393 on: January 25, 2020, 07:44:30 PM »

I will be respectfully declining to vote for you when balloting comes around, Sir Spark498. You desperately want to interfere with my way of life. I encourage others to do the same.

Not surprised
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #394 on: January 25, 2020, 07:51:41 PM »

Not surprised
Your detailed response has wholly convinced me. I will now be supporting you, behind the populist freedom fighter known the world 'round as Bagel23. Good luck, honorable sir.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #395 on: January 25, 2020, 07:58:52 PM »

Not surprised
Your detailed response has wholly convinced me. I will now be supporting you, behind the populist freedom fighter known the world 'round as Bagel23. Good luck, honorable sir.

Thank you.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2020, 07:40:46 PM »

Statement on CoD Election, Passing of Kobe Bryant

Hello my fellow Southerners! I have appreciated all of the support I've been given so far. Regardless of the result, the outlook for the Southern region looks very bright.

I also am saddened to comment on the death of Kobe Bryant, a legendary basketball player and national icon. In his honor, if elected, I will introduce legislation to instate basketball as the official regional sport of the Southern region. Prayers and condolences go out to his family.

Also, if elected, I do pledge to work with all in the Chamber to reach consensus on the pressing issues of our time.

If there are any priorities not part of my campaign platform you would like me to focus on, please comment below or PM me. If I prevail in this content, I will be transitioning to a new office to post current information.

Thank you. I hope to have your continued support.

Dave Bless the South!

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #397 on: January 27, 2020, 12:28:22 AM »

Election Result for Southern CoD

Hello everyone. It was projected earlier this evening that I was elected. I look forward to returning to the Southern Chamber. I want to express my utmost gratitude to the Southern people for choosing to elect me to represent them in the Chamber. There are many priorities to be focused on from healthcare, infrastructure, and reforming our transportation system. We need to modernize our region and allow it to be competitive into the future. I will do my best to keep my promises and deliver many victories for them. I'm delighted to be back in the South!

I will be transitioning to a new office in the coming days. Feel free to post any questions or concerns there.

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate everything.

Spark, Delegate-elect
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2020, 02:05:41 AM »

Congrats on your election. Be an active delegate.
Bless ya
Muaddib
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2020, 06:57:01 AM »
« Edited: January 27, 2020, 07:01:32 AM by West_Midlander »

See, I knew you would be elected! Wink Congrats!

I know you will be an active Delegate and the Chamber needs that.

All the best,

WM
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies