Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:29:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 18567 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2019, 04:08:14 PM »

Endorsed!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2019, 04:08:32 PM »

Thanks.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2019, 06:51:03 AM »

Election

If elected, I intend to represent all of those in Atlasia. Today is the final day to vote, please make your voices heard and consider me for the House.

I’d appreciate your support. Let’s bring some true reform to Nyman!

Thanks.

-Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2019, 06:59:17 AM »
« Edited: July 04, 2019, 01:18:28 PM by Spark »

Party Support

I would like to thank members of my party regardless of the outcome of this election. It will be a close one and I will accept any result. These individuals work tirelessly to keep the party running. I plan to help out with these efforts in anyway possible.

-Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2019, 01:12:10 PM by Spark »

Re-Registration, Public Apology

Hello my fellow citizens, I have returned to Atlasia to make a public apology to this nation for the misdeed I committed back in April. It will never happen again, as evidenced by my service in public office I served with utmost integrity in my duties. I was fighting for a cause that I didn't believe in with a different party, which led me to return to the Federalist Party which is my home. I served as a Federalist in office and it was the first party in which I registered. I have a commitment to be an active citizen and serve this temporary ban from voting and office-holding. I've returned to the Southern region in Florida. The South truly is a great place to be and I look forward to helping further its prosperity.

Best wishes,

Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #305 on: July 04, 2019, 01:06:48 PM »

You may find my public apology below:

I just wanted to come out and publicly say that I am sorry for the wrongs I have done Atlasia and it will be my best hope for this nation that it can prosper. I will become active again when my penalty is over and support party efforts. I plan to rejoin the Federalist Party and change regions. My last public office I held was Deputy Speaker of the South and I served with utmost integrity although I could have been more active. I acknowledge my shortcomings and still remain committed to Atlasia.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #306 on: July 04, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »

Pardon Request

While I remain committed to serving the remainder of my sentence, which I have done diligently, it is my request to incumbent President Tmth to be resolved of my offense against Atlasia. I do not ever have intention of doing so again, and am fully remorseful. I've served half of my sentence and learned an important lesson. The President can attest to my integrity in office during my tenure in the South. I have always put the nation first, my principles second, and party third. I am not here to make excuses, and take full accountability for my actions.

I would appreciate the President's consideration in this matter.

Thank you.

-Spark
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #307 on: July 04, 2019, 01:34:03 PM »

While I look forward to your political future, I would like to ask president Tmth (and president-elect Griffin) not to pardon Spark.

His sentence was considered quite light already and while he might show genuine regret, I believe it would be best for Atlasia if he served his entire sentence.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2019, 01:36:18 PM »

Pardon Request

While I remain committed to serving the remainder of my sentence, which I have done diligently, it is my request to incumbent President Tmth to be resolved of my offense against Atlasia. I do not ever have intention of doing so again, and am fully remorseful. I've served half of my sentence and learned an important lesson. The President can attest to my integrity in office during my tenure in the South. I have always put the nation first, my principles second, and party third. I am not here to make excuses, and take full accountability for my actions.

Thank you.

-Spark

Your sentence just started when you reregistered for the record

Best luck with everything
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2019, 01:44:05 PM »

Pardon Request

Thank you.

-Spark

Your sentence just started when you reregistered for the record

Best luck with everything

Thank you for that Mr. Chief Justice.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2019, 11:00:56 AM »

Return to Atlasia

Hello all, I plan to return to the game after I complete the remainder of my sentence on November 4th. Things have been going better IRL so I'm sure that will keep me occupied until then. In the meantime, I plan to follow politics IRL.

I plan to right my wrongs for this nation by committing to the betterment of myself.

Thank you

Spark
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2019, 08:20:25 PM »

Welcome back. We'll hold you to that promise!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #312 on: October 06, 2019, 05:55:33 PM »

Welcome back. We'll hold you to that promise!

Thank you, and I will!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2019, 07:16:12 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2019, 10:43:25 PM by Spark »

Return to Atlasia

After the expiration of my sentence on November 4th, I intend to come back to the game and begin voting again. I pledge to never interfere with the outcome of an election ever again. I will not interfere with the will of the people. I have given much thought to my next steps as it pertains to office-holding in Atlasia. I am still yet undecided and open to suggestions.

Atlasia has substantially changed since I left the game, and I intend to acquaint myself with this new climate which has been established.

Please let me know below what you think will be best. I preferably would like to hear from the citizens of the South about what they want to see done.

Thanks.

Spark

Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #314 on: October 22, 2019, 04:24:20 AM »

I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to keep the South the greatest region on Atlasia.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #315 on: October 22, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »

I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to keep the South the greatest region on Atlasia.

Thank you very much Mr. Speaker. Your sentiment is well regarded and likewise.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #316 on: October 22, 2019, 10:57:40 PM »

I am glad to see you are back in the game.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2019, 06:04:02 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2019, 08:07:34 PM by Spark »

Temporary Ban Expiration

Hello everyone, I will formally return to Atlasia on Monday, November 4th. I have already re-registered in Atlasia as a Federalist and changed my home state to Florida. I am not certain of my next moves in the Southern region, but I want to regain your confidence and do your will. I am willing to undertake any endeavor to better the region, and not only advance my own self-interest. I pledge to not run for office unless I can fulfill the necessary level of activity required from the position - I am most active during December into January and the summer months. I plan to be an active voter. I currently am leaning against running for an office this year.  I have learned from my mistakes, which have been plentiful during my time in Atlasia, but I am ready to move on from them. I plan to start things right again on Monday. I hope you all can believe in me to correct course and deliver wins for the South and all of Atlasia.

Thank you.

Spark

P.S. Matt Bevin is running on Tuesday! If he is defeated, I'll change my persona in Atlasia.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2019, 02:35:28 PM »
« Edited: November 16, 2019, 03:59:46 PM by Luminary Lee »

Comments on Justice PiT Controversy

My fellow Atlasians, it is with great dismay that I say that a justice that I voted to confirm had made such insensitive remarks. Whether intended or not, we all make mistakes from time to time. While I do not share the same views, Justice PiT is an impartial judge.

As you all know I was committed to principles when I was in office. I believe the Justice PiT demonstrated integrity after his apology was issued for the comments, and I have faith in our justice system.

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #319 on: November 05, 2019, 04:09:48 PM »

December elections

My fellow citizens, I wanted to inform you that I will not be running in next month's elections. I plan to support the efforts of other party officials and resume being an active voter. It is my hope in the new year that I will begin preparations to run for office again. I plan to regain your support.

Thanks.

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #320 on: November 07, 2019, 12:29:53 PM »

Exploratory Committee

Hello my fellow citizens, I am currently exploring a run for Southern Class I Senator in February. This is not an official announcement, I will make that determination by sometime next month if I shall join the race.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about anything, I will answer any that you may have.

I plan to work constructively to improve our region, and in being a moderate I recognize that partisanship can get in the way. In the meantime, I hope to be a good citizen and follow events that are transpiring as well as being an active voter.

Thanks.

Spark
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #321 on: November 07, 2019, 06:00:35 PM »

Exploratory Committee

Hello my fellow citizens, I am currently exploring a run for Southern Class I Senator in February. This is not an official announcement, I will make that determination by sometime next month if I shall join the race.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about anything, I will answer any that you may have.

I plan to work constructively to improve our region, and in being a moderate I recognize that partisanship can get in the way. In the meantime, I hope to be a good citizen and follow events that are transpiring as well as being an active voter.

Thanks.

Spark

What are your main issues with my tenure as senator?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2019, 06:03:08 PM »

Exploratory Committee

Thanks.

Spark

What are your main issues with my tenure as senator?

Senator MB, it is a pleasure to answer your questions. As of now, it is too early to tell. I am sure that this will unfold as we go forward. If I enter, I intend to conduct a respectful race. There is no use in being divisive. The South deserves better than that.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #323 on: November 12, 2019, 11:25:58 AM »

A New Direction

As I near a decision for running again early next year, I wanted to take some time to connect with citizens and hear their concerns about what needs to be done to move our region forward. During my time in office, I was a moderate and committed to ideals. It's important to work with all factions in the South including ACP, and the Laborites. When the region is put over party, it works for all of us much better.

Feel free to PM me or leave your concerns below about how you wanted to be represented in Nyman.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2019, 02:15:49 PM »
« Edited: November 21, 2019, 10:26:42 PM by Spark »

Announcement

Fort Lauderdale, FL
HQ

Hello my fellow Atlasians, it's me again. I wanted to let you know that I am suspending my exploratory committee for Southern Senator.

However, I can say that I am entering the race for House of Representatives next month Southern Chamber of Delegates in January. This reversal comes because I love this region and want to see it thrive. If you may remember, I decided to ultimately resign as a delegate because I chose to put the region first. During my time in office, you didn't have to worry about how I conducted myself (in terms of legislation). I hope to regain your trust regardless of if I prevail or not in any contest. I want you to know that I am committed to Atlasia and improving the Southern region. We have some really wonderful people serving in our region, and I really appreciated the opportunity that voters gave me to represent them in the CoD during 2018. I promise to give it all I have, and I chose to run again because I am most active during the months of December and January. I'm going to begin reviewing the legislation that is currently being debated, and ease back into the game. I'll be campaigning differently this time, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Dave bless Atlasia, and the South!

Spark

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies