Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:25:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 18517 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« on: December 17, 2018, 03:07:44 AM »

Commiserations on your defeat.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 08:55:06 PM »

This amendment is currently open for a vote by citizens and I encourage you all to vote yes on this amendment! The third provision would grant more autonomy to the regional governments in order to modify borders as they see fit. This can remedy any disputes or regional divides that may be occurring, instead of going through Nyman. Often times, the regional governments will have a better understanding of these issues and in line with the party position, I must favor this amendment.

At present almost all Federalists are voting against this amendment.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 09:35:41 PM »

This amendment is currently open for a vote by citizens and I encourage you all to vote yes on this amendment! The third provision would grant more autonomy to the regional governments in order to modify borders as they see fit. This can remedy any disputes or regional divides that may be occurring, instead of going through Nyman. Often times, the regional governments will have a better understanding of these issues and in line with the party position, I must favor this amendment.

At present almost all Federalists are voting against this amendment.

I meant our party philosophy. And why is that?

Given you're allegedly a Federalist you should be in the loop on why your party is currently trying to defeat this amendment.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 07:51:29 PM »

The carpetbagger strikes yet again. I can't wait to see you move to Lincoln when you inevitably lose or are recalled, as usual.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »

The carpetbagger strikes yet again. I can't wait to see you move to Lincoln when you inevitably lose or are recalled, as usual.

I will be remaining in the South where I belong for the foreseeable future. If you have concerns you may ask them here.
The problem with that is that you've said that in every region you've resided in, yet inevitably a few months later you move to another region.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies