Kamala Harris' husband is a white man. Will that be an issue w black voters? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:24:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris' husband is a white man. Will that be an issue w black voters? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris' husband is a white man. Will that be an issue w black voters?  (Read 14592 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:18:59 AM »

I doubt she gets far if she runs though, unless she has some political skills she hasn't shown yet, and kind of suspect she's likely to have a Rubio-esque moment in a debate.

I agree with a lot of your post but I think Booker is more like Rubio. In fact Booker arguably gets more flustered than Rubio does (his interview with Jake Tapper after the Bernie pharma amendment debacle was cringeworthy).

Harris strikes me more as a Scott Walker figure. Great on paper and a capable speaker but might not have the "it" factor.

Agreed. I think Gillibrand is positioning herself well. Klobuchar is also a reasonable candidates for the moderate wing. Booker is worse than Harris. He retweets cringe worthy praises & replies to dozens of ridiculous fan queries & hate tweets. He also seems fake & flustered easily.

Harris is probably better than Booker & is smarter & more composed but looks dull/uninspiring. If she is smart she will wait for 2024. She is not ready. Her inexperience showed during the CIA Director questioning. Al Franken would have been a terrific candidate (maybe not a good president but would be a good campaigner).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies