Texas: CD35, CD27 found unconstitutional; "intentional racial discrimination" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:35:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Texas: CD35, CD27 found unconstitutional; "intentional racial discrimination" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Texas: CD35, CD27 found unconstitutional; "intentional racial discrimination"  (Read 4747 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 16, 2017, 01:48:06 AM »

What I don't get here is that someone, somehow, has a computer good enough to get Texas to work

My laptop is crap but it can run Texas no problem. California, New York, and at times Illinois are worse.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 12:53:26 PM »

If the Texas GOP does need to conduct some mid-decade redistricting then it will be a hell of a lot easier now with Poe, Johnson, Smith and Farenthold retiring.

And Jeb Hensarling. The GOP can easily fortify the districts. In addition, the Democratic party created a grossly unnecessary 29th district in Harris County after the 1990 census. Gene Green is also retiring.

I have posted maps to bust Gene Green and shift that district to the GOP.

Considering the way the Houston metro is trending, wouldn't dismantling the 29th? Just end up making the surrounding R seats even more vulnerable?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies