Abortion
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:25:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Abortion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 59979 times)
MarkDel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: March 24, 2004, 11:32:59 PM »

CTGuy,

I have to throw rhetorical punches at people like you on forums...it prevents me from making use of my 9MM on people like you in real life. It's therapy, much like the therapy you need from a true mental health professional. Me, I use forums like this as a cathartic release so I don't go around in real life smacking the smug expression off the faces of people like you.
MarkDel

« Reply #601 on: March 24, 2004, 11:34:14 PM »

CTGuy,

By the way, at least have the decency to go back into the California thread and admit I busted you...you were dead wrong about California having the right to break into multiple states.
CTguy

« Reply #602 on: March 24, 2004, 11:34:29 PM »

So lying about attending an ivy league school is therapy for you, thus removing the inadequacies you feel about liberals being smarter than you.
MarkDel

« Reply #603 on: March 24, 2004, 11:36:37 PM »

So lying about attending an ivy league school is therapy for you, thus removing the inadequacies you feel about liberals being smarter than you.

Oh no, you're right....I feel so inadequate next to a person of your obviously superior intelligence...I don't know how I'll cope...
CTguy

« Reply #604 on: March 24, 2004, 11:37:16 PM »

I know.
MarkDel

« Reply #605 on: March 24, 2004, 11:39:02 PM »

Golly gee, maybe if I work really hard and eat all my veggies, I can develop the brain power of CTGuy. And then I too can be the most hated man on this forum...even among Democrats...
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #606 on: March 25, 2004, 12:10:10 AM »

I have an honest question for you:  when was the last time you did something wrong?

Can you answer?

It seems to me as though you can do no wrong.

Clearly, calling people "idiots" and "morons" isn't a personal attack in your mind, but when I point out the fact that you are an arrogant bastard, you freak out about personal attacks.  Clearly, you have some sort of rampid inferiority complex because you can't seem to make a single post without mentioning how great you are and how stupid and worthless everyone else is.

I believe in the end, it all comes down to the fact that I have the satisfation of knowing that people like you don't make it very far in life, so with that I'll leave you alone to ponder how you are so wonderful and how there must be something wrong with the rest of us for not having achieved your level of perfection.

Supersoulty,

You seem like such a nice guy that I hate to be the one who tells you this..but you're wrong about people like CTGuy. The truth is that SCUMBAGS like him actually do better in life than decent human beings....much better. While many wonderful people are successful in life, it's a sad, sad fact that pieces of human garbage like CTGuy, with their elitist attitude and cutthroat arrogance, tend to fare quite well in the business world. I've seen it over and over again. So I would assume that CTGuy, despite his big mouth, will fare quite well financially...that's assuming that he doesn't run into the wrong sort at some point in his life...the sort who counter his piss poor attitude with a proper dose of 9MM to the forehead.

LMAO!!!  I should mention that there are different ways of looking at success and clearly mine is different from CTguys (which is part of the point I was trying to prove, he walked right into my trap).  CTguy clearly difines success as having material wealth and posesions and being able ot brag about where he went to school.  I difine success as being a decent human being and having a solid family life and life-long friendships.  You can have all the wealth in the world and not be a successful person or be dirt poor and be a successful person in my book.  CT clearly doesn't think that way.  I know it doesn't prove anything that we don't already know, but I thought to do it anyway.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #607 on: March 25, 2004, 12:13:37 AM »

CTguy, this is just a guess, but is your name Charlie O'Connal (or something close to that)?  It's just a guess.
Kghadial
Rookie

« Reply #608 on: March 25, 2004, 12:25:57 AM »

Golly gee, maybe if I work really hard and eat all my veggies, I can develop the brain power of CTGuy. And then I too can be the most hated man on this forum...even among Democrats...

lol ....

Markdel I'll second you on that, even Democrats aren't too high on CTGuy these days ...

CTGuy,
Its not wise to attack with every post you make. Its guys like you who make me beam with pride for being rejected by Yale.
CTguy

« Reply #609 on: March 25, 2004, 03:04:27 AM »

Yes and it's guys like you who make a Yale degree even more relevent...  

Now as to that other comment about 50K + being a low salary...  We weren't talking about stock options idiot...  The fact remains that you undoubtedly weren't making 50K or probably even 20K when you were 21...  Just because you're some dried up old redneck who now makes a little more than that pumping milk from the cow doesn't mean your success means sh*t...

As to supersoulty's comment about being happy to be nice and warm and fuzzy and all that bullsh*t...  You know what dude, you sound like a ing hippie...  go put marygold wreaths around your head and get it over with...  

What a demented bunch of hippies if I've ever seen one...  Time to stop wasting my time with second-tier closet cases.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #610 on: March 25, 2004, 03:07:48 PM »

I've changed my opinion on CTguy, he is either a troll or a mental case...no one could seriously argue like that...
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #611 on: March 25, 2004, 03:17:30 PM »

I've changed my opinion on CTguy, he is either a troll or a mental case...no one could seriously argue like that...

welcome to the club gustaf Wink
MarkDel

« Reply #612 on: March 25, 2004, 03:23:25 PM »

Gustaf,

Actually, he's a little of both...
dunn

« Reply #613 on: March 25, 2004, 03:32:15 PM »

Gustaf,

as I said before
glad you see it too
Smiley
MarkDel

« Reply #614 on: March 25, 2004, 03:44:49 PM »

Gustaf,

as I said before
glad you see it too
Smiley

Then the new question becomes, is Migrendel a troll or a mental case because he spent most of the last 24 hours agreeing with CTGuy.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #615 on: March 25, 2004, 03:56:56 PM »

Gustaf,

as I said before
glad you see it too
Smiley

Then the new question becomes, is Migrendel a troll or a mental case because he spent most of the last 24 hours agreeing with CTGuy.

As far as I can see, he agreed with him on a few points, you can't lump Migrendel with CTguy. Your letting your feelings toward Democrats cloud your judgement.

And on CTguy, I did think that these were his actual views, but I am now sure that he is a troll, at least to some extent.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #616 on: March 25, 2004, 04:04:40 PM »

Migrendel was a regular on the Old Forum... sure he's an extremist but he's a alright really.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #617 on: March 25, 2004, 04:06:07 PM »

Migrendel was a regular on the Old Forum... sure he's an extremist but he's a alright really.

Jmfcst was a regular on the old forum... Wink

j/k... Smiley
MarkDel

« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2004, 04:09:08 PM »

Ok, you and Gustaf are right, I stand corrected.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #619 on: March 25, 2004, 04:10:37 PM »

Now we have both admitted to being wrong once each. Smiley
MarkDel

« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2004, 04:19:47 PM »

Gustaf,

It doesn't happen often...LOL
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #621 on: March 25, 2004, 04:22:19 PM »

Gustaf,

Not with me at any rate... Wink I mean, after all, you're a Republican, you do well with that in consideration... Wink
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2004, 04:22:23 PM »

Gustaf,

Now admit to being wrong about going to Princeton!!! Admit it, you and your redneck friends were just sitting in a ditch taking drugs bought with CTguy's hard earned cash the mean old government stole from him, you just hallucinated you went to Princeton you uneducated not-good-enough for society southern asshole!!!!!! Now apologise to CTguy and be shamed for being a moron!!!!!!!

(OH MY GOD!!! THE SARCASMOMETER HAS BROKEN THERE WAS SO MUCH SARCASM IN THAT LAST STATEMENT!!!!!)
MarkDel

« Reply #623 on: March 25, 2004, 04:39:45 PM »

Gustaf,

Now admit to being wrong about going to Princeton!!! Admit it, you and your redneck friends were just sitting in a ditch taking drugs bought with CTguy's hard earned cash the mean old government stole from him, you just hallucinated you went to Princeton you uneducated not-good-enough for society southern asshole!!!!!! Now apologise to CTguy and be shamed for being a moron!!!!!!!

(OH MY GOD!!! THE SARCASMOMETER HAS BROKEN THERE WAS SO MUCH SARCASM IN THAT LAST STATEMENT!!!!!)

JFK,

LMFAO. OK, I admit, I actually attended The University of Sleep With Your Sister in Pigsknuckle, Alabama, I burn crosses for fun every weekend, and I thought it would be really cool to pretend I went to one of those fancy, dancy Ivy League schools where the people have all of their teeth and don't have carnal relations with close relatives...LOL
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2004, 04:41:06 PM »

Gustaf,

JFK,

LMFAO. OK, I admit, I actually attended The University of Sleep With Your Sister in Pigsknuckle, Alabama, I burn crosses for fun every weekend, and I thought it would be really cool to pretend I went to one of those fancy, dancy Ivy League schools where the people have all of their teeth and don't have carnal relations with close relatives...LOL

Don't you feel so much better now you got that off your flabby beer guy chest, you hick, you slack jawed yokel you!!!!! Wink
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies