HOUSE BILL: The Budget Process & Control Act (Passed Sent to VP/PPT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HOUSE BILL: The Budget Process & Control Act (Passed Sent to VP/PPT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HOUSE BILL: The Budget Process & Control Act (Passed Sent to VP/PPT)  (Read 2444 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: August 22, 2017, 12:56:14 PM »

My feelings on this are very similar to Senator Henry Wallace and Speaker NC Yankee. This is incredibly important, and we need to get the ball rolling on this. This bill has my complete support and I hope that we can get this taken care of as soon as possible. Going this long without a budget is unacceptable.

It is of the utmost importance that the Atlasian Federal Government puts together a budget. Without one, the government won't be able to pay its bills or work properly. It is unfortunate that Atlasia has not had a budget since 2014. Compiling a budget will make the government work much more efficiently and effectively. It is absolutely necessary that Atlasia has a budget for every year, starting with the fiscal year 2018. A Budget Process Committee, the formation of which is outlined in this bill, is a promising and productive method of formulating a budget. Therefore, for all of the reasons outlined above, I support this act.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »

Git-r-done!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 08:31:19 AM »

You people could at least put some effort into pretending to care. Tongue

You just don't know how to have fun!
Tongue