Does anyone on this forum support Trump anymore? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:18:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Does anyone on this forum support Trump anymore? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does anyone on this forum support Trump anymore?  (Read 5133 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« on: August 23, 2017, 03:19:31 PM »
« edited: August 23, 2017, 03:23:53 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

A lot of what RFayette said, but he has been fairly successful (apart from the Obamacare fiasco) from a policy standpoint.  I just try to ignore everything he says and only look at what he does- and, by that standard, he has done a great job.

Do you ever see yourself caring about how vile of a person he is? Is that ever going to factor?

I get that policy matters at the end of the day, but there have to be limits. I'd rather deal with the reality of a President Romney or Rubio then have to toss out my integrity for some Democratic Trump. This is what I can't understand about some conservatives, particularly religious ones. It's like Trump was created in a lab to see how just how much people would tolerate, and so far, it's like none of it matters.

Donald Trump would have to eat an aborted fetus on live TV to fully lose the support of people like ER.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies