Highground: Ward +14 Primary, Flake v. Sinema S+8 Ward v. Sinema S +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:06:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Highground: Ward +14 Primary, Flake v. Sinema S+8 Ward v. Sinema S +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Highground: Ward +14 Primary, Flake v. Sinema S+8 Ward v. Sinema S +1  (Read 5434 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: August 22, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »

Those Ward-Sinema numbers are absurd. Whether we pick Sinema or Stanton in the end, Ward is going to be absolutely crucified if she wins the primary.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:51:50 PM »

It's funny how people think Sinema is a good candidate who will defeat Ward. She has tons of baggage and a radical history.

Ward moots both of those points just by existing. If Sinema has baggage and a radical past, Ward is a goddamn suitcase with a radical present.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:28:21 PM »

I think there's a non-zero chance that if Ward wins the primary, McCain endorses Sinema.

I love the new McCain. His whole political life is just dedicated to trolling Trump.

Essentially, yes, and why not. Given the enormity of his current situation, health-wise, I'd say McCain is well within rights and reason to end his career with a slow-burn blaze of glory against his most hated political rival.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies