ME-02: Poliquin in denial (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:52:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME-02: Poliquin in denial (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-02: Poliquin in denial  (Read 65171 times)
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« on: August 26, 2017, 09:16:52 PM »

Is Troy Jackson still interested in running? The man is practically designed for this particular district.

No but Jared Golden just announced and be fits it well. Kinda surprsied the DCCC got their act together here after Emily Cain

"[Golden] then worked in Congress for U.S. Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, as part of the staff of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee"

...Gross. He can probably win, sure, but if Bruce Poliquin is really that vulnerable, it'd be nice if the Democrats would run someone who isn't an ex-staffer for a GOP Senator.

Sadly, she's popular enough and has enough of a 'muh centrism' reputation that that is a plus in both the primary and general
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »

Tossup. Generic ballot alone would suggest an even race, but I was wary of actually putting it in the tossup column due to what I thought was Poliquin's strength.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies