Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:18:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest?  (Read 4903 times)
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »

Very probably Torie.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 05:19:05 PM »

Idk, but I know who is the smartest
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 08:35:43 PM »

To dudeabides:  "Ya could been a contendah!"
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 09:24:18 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2017, 09:39:58 PM by Angry Socdem »

Mainly targeted at vanguard96. Goldwater is OK
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2017, 09:29:59 PM »

Kingpoleon is definitely "Biggest gap between how smart they think they are vs. actual intellectual output"

Agreed.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2017, 01:02:59 AM »

Wulfric or BRTD
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 01:10:45 AM »

Some posters as a collective (especially the pro-Hillary fetishists and the pro-immigration crowd during 2015) were a real plague, who thought they knew everything.

Because the NC early vote for example.

And they were so smart back in 2015 when they championed the mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers, while I constantly argued against them and warned about the consequences.

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 07:39:15 AM »

Wow! I guess I'm even smarter than I thought. Thanks, guys.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 10:09:14 AM »

Smoltchanov

And Ag, but he gets a pass because he was hilarious.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 12:44:32 PM »

Some posters as a collective (especially the pro-Hillary fetishists and the pro-immigration crowd during 2015) were a real plague, who thought they knew everything.

And they were so smart back in 2015 when they championed the mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers, while I constantly argued against them and warned about the consequences.

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2017, 03:23:15 PM »

Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...

Hmm. It would be better if you could counter my posts and warnings with arguments and facts and not insult me with silly comparisons to a mass murderer.

But I guess the scale of the rapes and killings over the past years has even silenced the ultra leftists by now. I always respected you but it seems you are still choosing to be naive on this issue ...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »

Also, Snowguy, why are you (like many otherwise smart leftists) constantly defending Arab and African rapists and killers and in favour of even more immigration from these regions, but on the other hand in favour of strong womens rights - when in fact womens rights are under serious (physical) attack by these immigrants and their backwards views ?  Don't get it as a center-leftist myself.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2017, 03:36:43 PM »

Smoltchanov

And Ag, but he gets a pass because he was hilarious.
Oh come on! Surely I annoy you more than either of them, which is what the question appears to be to most of the ones who answer.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2017, 03:47:25 PM »

Also, Snowguy, why are you (like many otherwise smart leftists) constantly defending Arab and African rapists and killers and in favour of even more immigration from these regions, but on the other hand in favour of strong womens rights - when in fact womens rights are under serious (physical) attack by these immigrants and their backwards views ?  Don't get it as a center-leftist myself.

And, pray, do tell us how strong you are on women's rights in place of that!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...

Hmm. It would be better if you could counter my posts and warnings with arguments and facts and not insult me with silly comparisons to a mass murderer.

But I guess the scale of the rapes and killings over the past years has even silenced the ultra leftists by now. I always respected you but it seems you are still choosing to be naive on this issue ...
I always respected you too, until you started acting like a watermelon (green on the outside, red/white/black on the inside).

"The raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed people of Europe and their families?"

"The mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers"

I suppose some of them, allegedly, are good people.  Roll Eyes

You sound like you're writing your own little copycat version of Mein Kampf like a wannabe Nazi in about 1928.

And yeah.. rather than turning inward and examining your views when someone you have always respected calls you Adolf, you just double down and lump me in with the "ultra leftists"...

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.  Not surprising since you literally have no idea what their lives have been like.  You don't tend to see things outside of your Tunnelblick.

Only such a demonstration of lack of empathy for these people would result in the types of things you say.. where you convict them all of being rapist murderers hellbent on defiling /your/ women in enlightened Europe.

There is no argument that would convince you to change your mind, so I just have to remind you of where your trajectory leads... straight from Braunau to Berlin, Adolf.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2017, 03:55:20 PM »

BRTD is a contender only because he keeps posting people's opinions he disagrees with in the "Cora Ignorant Posts" board rather than putting idk, actual ignorant posts that belong there.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2017, 04:04:43 PM »

Tender should consider launching a modern day-oriented reincarnation of Der Stürmer.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2017, 04:05:39 PM »

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...

I always respected you too, until you started acting like a watermelon (green on the outside, red/white/black on the inside).

"The raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed people of Europe and their families?"

"The mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers"

I suppose some of them, allegedly, are good people.  Roll Eyes

You sound like you're writing your own little copycat version of Mein Kampf like a wannabe Nazi in about 1928.

And yeah.. rather than turning inward and examining your views when someone you have always respected calls you Adolf, you just double down and lump me in with the "ultra leftists"...

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.  Not surprising since you literally have no idea what their lives have been like.  You don't tend to see things outside of your Tunnelblick.

Only such a demonstration of lack of empathy for these people would result in the types of things you say.. where you convict them all of being rapist murderers hellbent on defiling /your/ women in enlightened Europe.

There is no argument that would convince you to change your mind, so I just have to remind you of where your trajectory leads... straight from Braunau to Berlin, Adolf.

This is once again a very reckless, ignorant and insulting comment against me.

You are only deflecting from your unwillingness to admit that your policy was wrong over the past 3 years and not only wrong but dangerous and lethal.

As for the empathy for the refugees: I totally have it. Preferably for women and children first while the men need to get their country back on track and rid it of IS. But 80% who came here were backwards men and often analphabets. Many were not even refugees but economic migrants. Some even posed as 11 year olds. Men with beards. There's also the argument that refugees have no right under the UN refugee charter to pick and choose their preferred country and pass numerous safe countries. So please never lecture me again about empathy when in fact it's often just abuse of our systems.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2017, 04:15:36 PM »

Tender should consider launching a modern day-oriented reincarnation of Der Stürmer.

The fact that you constantly portray me as a Nazi only shows how bankrupt you guys are on this issue after the last 3 years of raping, killing, welfare abuse and much more in Europe.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2017, 04:16:14 PM »

BRTD is a contender only because he keeps posting people's opinions he disagrees with in the "Cora Ignorant Posts" board rather than putting idk, actual ignorant posts that belong there.

Cite the ones you object to. I can explain how they are ignorant.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2017, 04:30:21 PM by Snowguy716 »

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.

Just 1.4% of Migrants Arriving in Italy Are "Syrian Refugees"

The majority of the migrants in question are not fleeing countries in a state of war.
At what point did I specify that only Syrian refugees deserved empathy?  Are these people fleeing their homes to go to Europe because they're prospering so much in their homelands?

They clearly /want/ to be in Europe.  If they commit a significant crime, deport them when they have completed serving their time.  Surely they can work while in prison for a fair, if low, wage and contribute to their own costs on society.  It can even be productive work that they have a skill for.  Or teach them a new one and deport them anyway.  Now they can actually contribute (hopefully) in their own country instead of turning to crime.

I don't buy the women/children first thing because I do not support breaking up families.  Especially families in crisis.  This is another point of lack of empathy.

Now if you want to prioritize families with children first... fine.  Do so.  The women and children are often the most negatively affected in these war zones.  But don't make the mistake that the public housing authorities did in the U.S. back in the '50s by policing the Projects making sure "the man" wasn't riding free off the government cuz the housing was for women and children only.  What do you think happened to those boys that turned into men that grew up int he Projects?  Gangs and violence.  Their alternative was homelessness.

Let smarter people than you or I figure these things out.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2017, 04:58:42 PM »

Myself, obviously.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2017, 05:01:22 PM »

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.

Just 1.4% of Migrants Arriving in Italy Are "Syrian Refugees"

The majority of the migrants in question are not fleeing countries in a state of war.
At what point did I specify that only Syrian refugees deserved empathy?  Are these people fleeing their homes to go to Europe because they're prospering so much in their homelands?

They clearly /want/ to be in Europe.  If they commit a significant crime, deport them when they have completed serving their time.  Surely they can work while in prison for a fair, if low, wage and contribute to their own costs on society.  It can even be productive work that they have a skill for.  Or teach them a new one and deport them anyway.  Now they can actually contribute (hopefully) in their own country instead of turning to crime.

I don't buy the women/children first thing because I do not support breaking up families.  Especially families in crisis.  This is another point of lack of empathy.

Now if you want to prioritize families with children first... fine.  Do so.  The women and children are often the most negatively affected in these war zones.  But don't make the mistake that the public housing authorities did in the U.S. back in the '50s by policing the Projects making sure "the man" wasn't riding free off the government cuz the housing was for women and children only.  What do you think happened to those boys that turned into men that grew up int he Projects?  Gangs and violence.  Their alternative was homelessness.

Let smarter people than you or I figure these things out.

It's not that easy to deport them though if they become criminal ...

Once here, people from North Africa and many other countries cannot be deported because they dont take them back.

So they are a plague for decades for our societies. Take the Finland double killer recently who deliberately targeted women and who is a rejected asylum seeker who falsely posed as a minor ... a posterchild of these recent migrant crime excesses. As a Moroccan, he cannot be deported and Finland has to feed this bastard through prison for the next decades using hard earned Finnish taxpayer money.

It is time for you to change your thinking.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2017, 07:15:55 PM »

Cite the ones you object to. I can explain how they are ignorant.

I rest my case.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2017, 08:20:10 PM »

RINO Tom.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies