Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:02:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which Forum Member Thinks They're the Smartest?  (Read 5064 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: August 30, 2017, 12:44:32 PM »

Some posters as a collective (especially the pro-Hillary fetishists and the pro-immigration crowd during 2015) were a real plague, who thought they knew everything.

Because the NC early vote for example.

And they were so smart back in 2015 when they championed the mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers, while I constantly argued against them and warned about the consequences.

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »

Some posters as a collective (especially the pro-Hillary fetishists and the pro-immigration crowd during 2015) were a real plague, who thought they knew everything.

Because the NC early vote for example.

And they were so smart back in 2015 when they championed the mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers, while I constantly argued against them and warned about the consequences.

How can these people still look the raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed  people of Europe and their families in the eyes ?
Okay, Adolf.  Jesus...

Hmm. It would be better if you could counter my posts and warnings with arguments and facts and not insult me with silly comparisons to a mass murderer.

But I guess the scale of the rapes and killings over the past years has even silenced the ultra leftists by now. I always respected you but it seems you are still choosing to be naive on this issue ...
I always respected you too, until you started acting like a watermelon (green on the outside, red/white/black on the inside).

"The raped women and otherwise killed, abused and maimed people of Europe and their families?"

"The mass immigration of the African and Middle Eastern rapists and killers"

I suppose some of them, allegedly, are good people.  Roll Eyes

You sound like you're writing your own little copycat version of Mein Kampf like a wannabe Nazi in about 1928.

And yeah.. rather than turning inward and examining your views when someone you have always respected calls you Adolf, you just double down and lump me in with the "ultra leftists"...

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.  Not surprising since you literally have no idea what their lives have been like.  You don't tend to see things outside of your Tunnelblick.

Only such a demonstration of lack of empathy for these people would result in the types of things you say.. where you convict them all of being rapist murderers hellbent on defiling /your/ women in enlightened Europe.

There is no argument that would convince you to change your mind, so I just have to remind you of where your trajectory leads... straight from Braunau to Berlin, Adolf.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:21:58 PM »
« Edited: August 30, 2017, 04:30:21 PM by Snowguy716 »

You show absolutely no ability or desire to empathize with the refugees.

Just 1.4% of Migrants Arriving in Italy Are "Syrian Refugees"

The majority of the migrants in question are not fleeing countries in a state of war.
At what point did I specify that only Syrian refugees deserved empathy?  Are these people fleeing their homes to go to Europe because they're prospering so much in their homelands?

They clearly /want/ to be in Europe.  If they commit a significant crime, deport them when they have completed serving their time.  Surely they can work while in prison for a fair, if low, wage and contribute to their own costs on society.  It can even be productive work that they have a skill for.  Or teach them a new one and deport them anyway.  Now they can actually contribute (hopefully) in their own country instead of turning to crime.

I don't buy the women/children first thing because I do not support breaking up families.  Especially families in crisis.  This is another point of lack of empathy.

Now if you want to prioritize families with children first... fine.  Do so.  The women and children are often the most negatively affected in these war zones.  But don't make the mistake that the public housing authorities did in the U.S. back in the '50s by policing the Projects making sure "the man" wasn't riding free off the government cuz the housing was for women and children only.  What do you think happened to those boys that turned into men that grew up int he Projects?  Gangs and violence.  Their alternative was homelessness.

Let smarter people than you or I figure these things out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies