WA-8: Reichert retiring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:20:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WA-8: Reichert retiring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WA-8: Reichert retiring  (Read 20794 times)
Meatball Ron
recoveringdemocrat

« on: September 06, 2017, 01:02:14 PM »

What are the odds that several credible Dems run but only two credible Republicans run, splitting the vote big-time and allowing two Republicans to advance from the top-two primary? Sabato seems to think it's realistic enough to be worth mentioning...
Meatball Ron
recoveringdemocrat

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 06:45:51 PM »

Well this is if the house is at pure toss up and it’s like 5 seats that decide who controls the house WA-8 will be one of the 5 along with NE-2-MN-2 CO-6-WA-8 and AZ-2 those will decide the house.

Did you just pick a handful of random marginal House seats? Coffman's district doesn't strike me as the type to hold out until the end. It's D+2 and Clinton won it very comfortably.
I picked Coffman because people are saying he is going to lose but I don’t think so considering he was first elected in 2008 and has won hard fought races before.

Plenty of examples of that to go around.

Not to mention Nick Rahall, John Barrow, Ben Chandler, and Tim Bishop, who all survived the 2010 bloodbath but then went down in 2012 or 2014.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies