Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:03:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Rendell/Rendell

Rendell/Hoeffel

Hoeffel/Hoeffel

Hoeffel/Rendell

Other (please specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Dems: Hoeffel Vs. Rendell  (Read 3256 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2005, 10:07:02 PM »

Yes, just like how Fisher was going to deliver Western PA for you Republicans against a popular Mayor from the largest city in the state. Right.....

Uh...the west can't win elections? Why are the Dems of this state (who post here) so stupid? It's almost as if you believe that Philadelphia runs the show. That's it. Wake up, please.

And to compare a Fisher-Rendell race to Rendell-Swann is foolish but coming from you...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh, I will but I'm afraid that's not relevant here, Casey. Let's try to stick to the subject, ok? Alright.
danwxman

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2005, 11:50:25 PM »

why are you dems so down on rendell all of a sudden?

I've never liked Rendell.  He hardly does anything worthwhile and changes positions based on opinion polls

I think his economic initiatives have been great and we needed needed slot machines legalized.

Eight years of Ridge and what did we get? The worst economy Pennsylvania has ever seen and stagnant population growth. The economy has begun to grow and jobs are increasing under Rendell.

What did he change his opinion on? The only thing I can think of is the minimum wage, but last poll I saw said the majority of the state supported raising it.

Yeah, I agree with the slot machine legislation, but before the pay raise was passed Rendell was supporting it and after the public backlash was revealed, he seems to backing away from that support.  I agree with Phil on the reasons about him being a football commentaor first and governor second.

How the f*** is he backing away? I wish he would back away from it! He is steadfast in his support of it and doesn't comment any further.
MissCatholic

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2005, 09:03:51 AM »

Rendell should win. Santorum is very unpopular and the money from NE, TX, AL, MS, SC will be coming in to aid Santorums campaign. the dems should win both races.

Rendelll should beat Hoeffel by around 4-5pts.
Casey will beat Santorum by a couple.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2005, 05:09:22 PM »

Rendell should win. Santorum is very unpopular and the money from NE, TX, AL, MS, SC will be coming in to aid Santorums campaign. the dems should win both races.

Rendelll should beat Hoeffel by around 4-5pts.
Casey will beat Santorum by a couple.

Hoeffel isn't running, genius.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2005, 05:15:25 PM »

Why would money be coming in from those 5 states exactly?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies