Office of SoS Snowguy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:33:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of SoS Snowguy
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of SoS Snowguy  (Read 1821 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:25:24 PM »

I can finally open my office.  The furniture took forever.

As per usual, I am rarely in the office... so you know how to reach me.

Currently I am working with the President on trying to unravel a major crisis on the Korean peninsula.  Amazingly, despite trade having been cut off from China and temporarily from Russia, the economy has soldiered on as if nothing happened!  We can all be thankful for that!

But things are incredibly tense and we need to stick together as a nation because things are extremely dicey at the moment.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 12:38:11 PM »

Probably for the better, as I can sexually harass your interns while you're out.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »

Probably for the better, as I can sexually harass your interns while you're out.
My interns are all lesbians over the age of 50 who wanted to re-jumpstart their careers.  Though I think Barb might swing both ways!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »

Since North Korea with its pathetic air force was somehow able to meet us in a surprise attack on Guam.. completely without us knowing or able to respond.... and the destruction of 80% of our air power there, a miracle for the NK war effort, all military, air, and naval bases in the Pacific are on highest alert and on the lookout for any possible attack and will respond with overwhelming force against the pathetically small forces of the Korean Peoples' Army.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 12:18:09 AM »

Furthermore, we are coordinating with private asylum placement organizations on the mainland of Atlasia to place any Guam residents who wish to relocate to the mainland while the war continues.  This will facilitate the quick removal of those who wish it from harm's way and aid them in finding housing, jobs, and financial support as they begin anew.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 10:13:37 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2017, 10:15:42 AM by Senator Scott, PPT🍂 »

Mr. Secretary, how has the Atlasian government responded to the recent ceasefire agreement reached by the five other nations involved in the Korean War that desire to force us out of the conflict?  Please give us a briefing ASAP in case the Senate needs to take action.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 03:45:25 PM »

My input into ending the war was to argue for a reduction in reparations demanded from North Korea despite the damage they have done to Guam and to our soldiers and equipment.  Demanding massive reparations tends to have a very bad effect on the citizens who are just trying to rebuild their nation and have a fair shake in the world.

North Korea is a nation in shambles.  It is a dark, cold country connected by dirt paths and a skillset completely stuck in pre-industrial farming techniques and military.

North Korea, will, in fact, need an enormous, probably unprecedented infusion of capital that will take a very long time to pay any kind of dividends... but we must encourage this in Atlasia and abroad.  South Korea should not be expected to bear the burden of their sister nation alone.

I would hope that the senate would take an empathetic approach to the people of North Korea, and rather than a Morgenthau approach, take a Marshall Plan approach.  A prosperous North Korea that helps unite the region of Northeast Asia is better for global peace and the global economy.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:43 AM »

Thank you, Mr. Secretary.

What is the administration's position on Catalonia having recently declared itself an independent state?  There is an amendment pending on our foreign relations bill for recognizing Catalonian independence.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 11:53:31 PM »

Snow Guy! Wow!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: