fhtagn/PiT for President/Vice President of Atlasia! (THANK YOU ALL!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:23:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  fhtagn/PiT for President/Vice President of Atlasia! (THANK YOU ALL!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: fhtagn/PiT for President/Vice President of Atlasia! (THANK YOU ALL!)  (Read 3768 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 03:52:46 PM »

President Fhtagn,

I think it only fair, engaged as we are in a struggle for the soul of the Federalist Party, that we have a proper debate on the issues before the party meets to decide who shall carry that proud banner forward, so that Federalists everywhere will have the chance to judge for themselves who best represents their values.

If this is acceptable to you, I am more than happy to entertain your nomination of a suitable moderator.

Yours cordially,

Oakvale
Candidate for President of Atlasia

I accept your proposal for a debate. The people in our party have the right to know where we stand on the issues and I trust that they will make the right choice for who they choose to represent them as the Federalist candidate.

Tremendous! Any thoughts on a suitable moderator?

Would you have any issues with 1184AZ?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2017, 03:53:16 PM »

President Fhtagn,

I think it only fair, engaged as we are in a struggle for the soul of the Federalist Party, that we have a proper debate on the issues before the party meets to decide who shall carry that proud banner forward, so that Federalists everywhere will have the chance to judge for themselves who best represents their values.

If this is acceptable to you, I am more than happy to entertain your nomination of a suitable moderator.

Yours cordially,

Oakvale
Candidate for President of Atlasia

I accept your proposal for a debate. The people in our party have the right to know where we stand on the issues and I trust that they will make the right choice for who they choose to represent them as the Federalist candidate.

Tremendous! Any thoughts on a suitable moderator?

Would you have any issues with 1184AZ?

That'd be fine by me. Looking forward to it.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2017, 04:17:23 PM »

You can count on my vote!!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2017, 06:48:05 PM »

I am pleased to run on the ticket with fhtagn. As someone who has worked for the people of the South and Atlasia in a variety of positions over the years, I think it carries weight when I say that I have been impressed by her work and vision. I believe that she has what it takes to lead Atlasia into a bright future.

At the same time, when offered the chance to serve as President fhtagn's VP, I jumped at it. As a Senator and as PPT for two Congresses, I saw how much activity among the leading officers is necessary to keep the gears of the federal government moving. Inactivity in any of the three leading posts can cause the whole machine to grind to a halt, and the Vice President has traditionally been the biggest point of weakness. As Atlasia's Vice President, I intend to apply what I learned as PPT and work to keep Congress moving at a brisk pace.

It is that fundamental competence that I value in government and have pushed for over the years, and I joined the administration because I saw that the President also values that competence. I have faith in fhtagn's judgment and work ethic, and I am proud to have the opportunity to serve in her administration. I would like to thank everyone who has already endorsed our ticket in its bid for a full term in office.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »

Well, this is one of the best tickets I've ever seen! Fhtagn and PiT are both superbly awesome, not to mention extremely capable to succeed in Atlasia (which they have already proven), and any ideas on the contrary are frankly hilarious. I wholeheartedly endorse this ticket, and encourage everyone else to get out and vote for it during the election!
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 10:34:51 PM »

I endorse this ticket.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2017, 07:27:50 AM »

Well, this is one of the best tickets I've ever seen! Fhtagn and PiT are both superbly awesome, not to mention extremely capable to succeed in Atlasia (which they have already proven), and any ideas on the contrary are frankly hilarious. I wholeheartedly endorse this ticket, and encourage everyone else to get out and vote for it during the election!

Purple heart

Thank you all!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2017, 07:54:26 AM »

You have my full support. Endorsed!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »

You have my full support. Endorsed!

Thank you!
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »

Endorsed.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »

This election offers some great choices, I might have to come back in a few weeks if I feel like I have the time.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2017, 12:35:44 AM »

Fhtagn has been an active member of Atlasia since she joined the game and you cannot find a single inactive streak since she was returned to the Assembly several months ago, she has been one of the most active members of the House of Representatives, an active Secretary of Internal Affairs, and now an Active President. There is literally no one (and that includes me) more qualified to be President than our President, Fhtagn, and it would be a grave and disastrous error for the country to elect anyone else as President other than Fhtagn next month. If we want to keep the game afloat, if we want to make the game funner and more active than it is now, and have someone who has proven to be active in office, then we need to elect Fhtagn for President in October, the choice has never been more clear than this. So, Obviously endorsed!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2017, 01:11:12 AM »

Thank you!

This election offers some great choices, I might have to come back in a few weeks if I feel like I have the time.

Wink

Fhtagn has been an active member of Atlasia since she joined the game and you cannot find a single inactive streak since she was returned to the Assembly several months ago, she has been one of the most active members of the House of Representatives, an active Secretary of Internal Affairs, and now an Active President. There is literally no one (and that includes me) more qualified to be President than our President, Fhtagn, and it would be a grave and disastrous error for the country to elect anyone else as President other than Fhtagn next month. If we want to keep the game afloat, if we want to make the game funner and more active than it is now, and have someone who has proven to be active in office, then we need to elect Fhtagn for President in October, the choice has never been more clear than this. So, Obviously endorsed!

Thank you!
Purple heart
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2017, 02:25:20 AM »

I have a question , when you are in office are you going to fight for conservative economic policy such as lower taxes, getting rid of regulations which hamper job growth , and balancing the budget?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2017, 02:58:50 AM »

I have a question , when you are in office are you going to fight for conservative economic policy such as lower taxes, getting rid of regulations which hamper job growth , and balancing the budget?

Thank you for your question!

I want to first address that fighting for conservative-leaning economic policy isn't something that takes priority for me when I take office in the future, but is something that I have a long history of defending, even when I was a member of the Labor Party.

In my first term as a Delegate in the Southern Chamber, I voted in favor of eliminating the death tax, as well as eliminating the regional income tax. I later defended my vote (as someone who was no longer a voting member), and argued against the majority of the Southern Chamber when they attempted to repeal the elimination of the regional income tax.

One of the biggest things I want to ensure gets tackled by the end of this term can be found in my support for The Budget Process and Control Act. Atlasia has not had a budget since 2014, which is something that I find completely unacceptable. Without the budget, our government cannot pay it's bills or function properly. This is why I've taken the time to carefully get to know my choices for who I appoint for Secretary of Internal Affairs, as they will also play a major role in The Budget Process Committee to establish and balance the budget. My goal with tackling this very serious issue is that this lays the groundwork and sets an example for how this process should be taken care of each year going forward.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2017, 08:20:30 AM »

Endorsed.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2017, 08:25:22 AM »

Thank you!
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2017, 07:29:59 PM »

I recognize that neither ticket fully shares my views on life, but I know that fighting back against Labor's plan to liberalize abortion laws is an important part of this primary campaign.  Can you tell me more about your track record on life in comparison to Oakvale's?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2017, 08:03:45 PM »

I recognize that neither ticket fully shares my views on life, but I know that fighting back against Labor's plan to liberalize abortion laws is an important part of this primary campaign.  Can you tell me more about your track record on life in comparison to Oakvale's?

Thank you for your question!

While I do not have a long standing record on the issue of abortion (not to say that it isn't an important issue, it's just simply not something that has come up too often in my political career), I do oppose late term abortion, and have expressed it publicly when it has come up . When the Lincoln Assembly was debating on the Reasonable Limitations Act of 2017, there was a point in the debate where they attempted to move the cutoff from 20 to 22 weeks. I came out in support of the 20 week ban as long as safeguards were in place to ensure the safety of the mother and baby, and praised the intent of the bill as "a wonderful start to reducing unplanned pregnancies and unnecessary abortions."

In my own personal research, and a better assessment of my feelings on the issue, I feel that 20 weeks is a more than fair cutoff, and will do everything in my power to ensure that this does not get pushed farther and farther back to a later point.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2017, 08:16:54 PM »

Because of your massive pivot to the right, why shouldn't I believe that in the future, you'll be like RFayette?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2017, 08:21:00 PM »

Because of your massive pivot to the right, why shouldn't I believe that in the future, you'll be like RFayette?

lol
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »

You read it here first, Federalists. Cora hates President Fhtagn. I can't think of a more powerful endorsement our President could earn. In your heart, you know she's right.
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »

Only if you're the nominee
Rjjr77
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:14 AM »

give me three reasons why I shouldn't vote for you
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2017, 02:48:30 PM »

hi, potential voter here, I'd like to know what is your opinion on the "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement"?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies