Oakvale/Potus for Atlasia: Concession & endorsement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:42:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Oakvale/Potus for Atlasia: Concession & endorsement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Oakvale/Potus for Atlasia: Concession & endorsement  (Read 3848 times)
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2017, 01:07:18 PM »
« edited: September 24, 2017, 01:10:32 PM by bore »

Basically I defined every election for Senate from the October 2013 Regional Senate elections through August of 2014 when I was no longer able to get online, in terms of "If more conservative candidate doesn't win, the Labor candidate will be a vote for the TNF agenda". Which was not a lie as Labor always seemed to vote as a block on most key issues. So whether or not "bore or Tyrion" were considered "reasonable laborites", made little difference and people finally learned that distinction was meaningless, when it was almost too late.

Worth noting, for those who were not around during this period of the game, that literally everything in this post is not only false, but extravagantly so. It's not just the errors in fact, of which there are remarkably many, especially given this posts surprising and merciful brevity, there is also the laughable delusions of grandeur. No elections were fought on the terms Yankee claims they were, labour never voted as a block on any real issue and everyone always knew that there was a very real difference between me and TNF.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2017, 01:24:49 PM »

You sure did Atlasia a service by stirring things up.
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2017, 02:37:59 PM »

You sure did Atlasia a service by stirring things up.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »

Basically I defined every election for Senate from the October 2013 Regional Senate elections through August of 2014 when I was no longer able to get online, in terms of "If more conservative candidate doesn't win, the Labor candidate will be a vote for the TNF agenda". Which was not a lie as Labor always seemed to vote as a block on most key issues. So whether or not "bore or Tyrion" were considered "reasonable laborites", made little difference and people finally learned that distinction was meaningless, when it was almost too late.

Worth noting, for those who were not around during this period of the game, that literally everything in this post is not only false, but extravagantly so. It's not just the errors in fact, of which there are remarkably many, especially given this posts surprising and merciful brevity, there is also the laughable delusions of grandeur. No elections were fought on the terms Yankee claims they were, labour never voted as a block on any real issue and everyone always knew that there was a very real difference between me and TNF.

I'm not even the biggest fan of the former President, and yet he's right. He was much more of a reasonable person than TNF and I always found him not only a more pleasant person, but easier to work with.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies