The Office of Lumine (On the Future)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:16:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (On the Future)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (On the Future)  (Read 12556 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2018, 10:12:05 PM »
« edited: January 09, 2018, 10:21:46 PM by Lumine »

Note: Out of respect for Michael Heseltine and because I've virtually exhausted all past and present pictures of him on the internet, I've decided to switch to John Major (as I did for some time in 2015) for some extended time.

"Once more unto the breach..."

Press Release: Having taken an extended time to relax and after leaving a new generation in charge of what is now the Alliance, former President Lumine has renewed his desire to run for office once again by running for Senate in the Commonwealth of Fremont.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2018, 10:19:13 PM »

First: endorsed. You'll make a great senator with your experience and background, and you have great plans for Fremont.

Second: I didn't recognize him as John Major at first Wink
DFL

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2018, 10:33:55 PM »

Proudly endorsed!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2018, 12:09:11 AM »

Endorsed! I've always known Lumine to be full of good ideas, and even when we disagree (which obviously happens on several things Tongue) I know he does what he does because he believes it to be best for Atlasia--which is much more than can be said for some over the years.

My opinion obviously doesn't matter much (since I live in Lincoln nowadays--and have never lived in Fremont Tongue) but I encourage Fremonteers to vote Lumine for Senate!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2018, 12:15:10 AM »

While we may not always agree, and may not have had the best relations over the last few months, I am excited to see that you are getting back in the game and running! While I cannot vote in Fremont, you have my endorsement! You are truly a wonderful choice to promote the best for Atlasia, and I encourage Fremont voters, no matter their party affiliation, to vote for you!
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2018, 12:54:20 AM »

I’m honored to endorse you Cheesy I hope you win we need more moderates in Congress.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2018, 03:34:05 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2018, 03:40:40 AM by Lumine »

Reminiscing

Press Release: On his first campaign apperance, former President Lumine visisted Seattle today to unveil his campaign banner, a modified version of the logo he used on his historic senate run against Labor heavyweight TNF in the old Midwest Region.

The campaign banner was then showcased to those present:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2018, 03:38:00 AM »

First: endorsed. You'll make a great senator with your experience and background, and you have great plans for Fremont.

Second: I didn't recognize him as John Major at first Wink

Mr. Chairman, Mr. Vice-Chairman, it's an honor.

Endorsed! I've always known Lumine to be full of good ideas, and even when we disagree (which obviously happens on several things Tongue) I know he does what he does because he believes it to be best for Atlasia--which is much more than can be said for some over the years.

My opinion obviously doesn't matter much (since I live in Lincoln nowadays--and have never lived in Fremont Tongue) but I encourage Fremonteers to vote Lumine for Senate!

Thank you, Leinad, those words mean a lot to me.

While we may not always agree, and may not have had the best relations over the last few months, I am excited to see that you are getting back in the game and running! While I cannot vote in Fremont, you have my endorsement! You are truly a wonderful choice to promote the best for Atlasia, and I encourage Fremont voters, no matter their party affiliation, to vote for you!

Madame President, my sincere thanks and gratitude.

I’m honored to endorse you Cheesy I hope you win we need more moderates in Congress.

Thank you, Greedo!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2018, 06:46:11 AM »

Endorsed!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »

Endorsed
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2018, 05:52:41 PM »

This is great news for all of Atlasia.

All the best in your campaign.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2018, 02:11:21 AM »
« Edited: January 11, 2018, 02:24:41 AM by Lumine »

North Korea: "The time is right to support the PRK"

Press Release: Speaking on foreign affairs at length on a campaign stop in Phoenix, Arizona, former President Lumine took the time to discuss the present situation of the North Korean Civil War, arguing the time was right for decisive action in supporting the PRK, while warning of the potential for a Chinese takeover.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2018, 02:19:56 AM »

Lumine: "It's time to confirm an AG"

Press Release: Former President Lumine took some time off the start of the campaign to speak to reporters about the current confirmation hearings for Attorney General, expressing his support for the confirmation of Representative Oakvale as soon as possible.

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2018, 02:20:46 AM »

This is great news for all of Atlasia.

All the best in your campaign.

My sincere thanks, gentlemen!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2018, 03:36:37 AM »

Out of respect for Michael Heseltine

Christ, you've almost gave me a heart attack.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2018, 11:44:26 PM »

Law and Order:

Press Release: Today, at a campaign stop in Alaska former President Lumine took some time to address the latest controversy pertaining now former Senator Young Texan, as well as briefly discuss law and order issues and a general stance on them.

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2018, 01:17:40 AM »

Bit late, but endorsed.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2018, 02:52:28 AM »

Glad to see you running for office again!!!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2018, 10:24:27 PM »

Thank you very much!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »

A Time for Reflection:

Press Release: Increasingly concerned about the current state of Atlasia and the lack of a Presidential field, former President Lumine announced an exploratory committee for the duration of his current vacation, to explore whether Atlasians would prefer that he ran for President to provide an alternative.

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2018, 06:05:38 PM »

Obviously I'm not endorsing anyone in my capacity as Chairman before we hold our primary soon, but I have to say that I would be interested.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »

I agree with many of Lumine's points about the deterioration of the game but I don't think he has the vision or agenda to be the best for Atlasia. Atlasia needs a strong progressive ticket that will take us into the future and Lumine seems too centrist for me to believe he's the one to do that. I also urge that Labor doesn't give Lumine second place like last time, and that was a mistake for Labor and Atlasia.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2018, 06:43:54 PM »

I agree with many of Lumine's points about the deterioration of the game but I don't think he has the vision or agenda to be the best for Atlasia. Atlasia needs a strong progressive ticket that will take us into the future and Lumine seems too centrist for me to believe he's the one to do that. I also urge that Labor doesn't give Lumine second place like last time, and that was a mistake for Labor and Atlasia.

Atlasia needs a strong alternative. This alternative may be progressive, but I have yet to see a serious progressive alternative materialize (in addition, I would likely not support one due to my personal views), and here is a strong alternative that has materialized.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2018, 06:47:05 PM »

Atlasia needs a strong alternative. This alternative may be progressive, but I have yet to see a serious progressive alternative materialize (in addition, I would likely not support one due to my personal views), and here is a strong alternative that has materialized.

There's still time left. And basically the case for Lumine as in October 2017 is he's better than fhtagn. That's not good enough, so you can understand that me and many Atlasians aren't rushing to support Lumine.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2018, 06:51:14 PM »

There's still time left. And basically the case for Lumine as in October 2017 is he's better than fhtagn. That's not good enough, so you can understand that me and many Atlasians aren't rushing to support Lumine.

Alright, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. However, there are many Atlasians that don't share this opinion, like me Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies