The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:25:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (On the Future)  (Read 12513 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: November 12, 2017, 11:31:02 PM »

Endorsed! Hopefully you can win!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 12:09:11 AM »

Endorsed! I've always known Lumine to be full of good ideas, and even when we disagree (which obviously happens on several things Tongue) I know he does what he does because he believes it to be best for Atlasia--which is much more than can be said for some over the years.

My opinion obviously doesn't matter much (since I live in Lincoln nowadays--and have never lived in Fremont Tongue) but I encourage Fremonteers to vote Lumine for Senate!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 06:53:41 PM »

Pericles or some other lefty is pretty clearly going to run, and I think you'd be better served using your brain (which has knowledge of the game which is always lacking considering how much turnover there is, and also has proven to, similar to mine, generate interesting ideas when motivated) in elected office, and I think the best shot at that is the Senate.

All you've got to do in the past year or so is make campaign speeches and occasional write-ups of ideas, while lots of people in Congress do little in the realm of substantive ideas.

Just my two cents I guess.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies